Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna try and find a trade a red mug for my other clear mug
F6E6330B-47AF-4EE0-9235-748E2D755DE9.jpeg

lmao at the amount of bot checkouts on the bike this morning. Should of just made it F&F for real lol.

I would say Supreme is just paying the resellers bills, but it seems like most these resellers with bots are 20 year olds that come from privilege and don’t have to pay their bills anyways.

meanwhile the rest of us are trying to justify paying $10 for shipping :lol:

Natural can be had in my size for $200 maybe less in the cutout. Yeah, might have to make some offers on the bay. Looking pretty good.

Did you try to auto-fill? I was able to auto-fill and it worked for me. Usually, in the past when I auto-fill, I'd get the decline almost immediately. Trying another card sometimes helps
plan to change my autofill to another card for next week...pains me to do it because the current one would be better for the cash back rewards :lol:

cut out hoodie does nothing for me to be honest

Yeah mobile seems to work. But not on desktop? Which autofill do you use? I tried chrome on the desktop and it fills everything except my address.

Yeah; everything but building and street number fills. It’s annoying because that extra 2-3 seconds counts lol

Was going to get the lighter case and overdyed hoodie today but didn’t want spend too much and also my friend dropped off a mystery box of preme tees today for a pretty good price so I wanted to let my wallet breathe a bit. Got a few dupes, but he has a few stuff I wanted. Overall pretty happy for what I paid.
06996472-6755-4084-9895-D0311BA58EB9.jpeg
D4DE4ED7-2AAC-401D-B3E1-91CCD8F45164.jpeg
What'd you pay? Actually looks really good considering the stuff in there

Y’all thought the cutouts was gonna go for bread?

lol...
How when the people that got em are mostly botted users... who resell supreme

I've always believed the cutout wasn't going to go for much in the short term. Wait it out and see what happens 2-3 years later. Never thought the cutout was a Bogo either. It's just too small to be one.

Speaking of reselling--Has anyone here ever NOT sold an item they bought? I usually always rip the tag off and wear it immediately.

how do you like it? Does the cutout look cheap?

I honestly like it a lot more in person. The cutout is subtle. I'm glad I didn't pass on the opportunity to buy it last week. I'm going to buy the natural cutout next.

bday fit to hang out at home...and go get some dog food :lol:

Happy Birthday, my friend!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom