Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeaup 2 Chairs in cart..processed to sold out. Still in cart, hopefully a restock is coming

Got a weird message about the payment couldn't process because the servers are busy or something, never seen that before.

Honest question - do you think there's anyone high up at Supreme who actually cares about how the site operates during their releases? Like does anybody actually say to Jebbia or his COO "Hey, you know the site is a disaster at 11am on Thursdays and we should make this process a little better?" I really don't think there is, and as long as they keep seeing sell outs they feel they have zero incentive to change at all...

Wow, they get worse by the week.. not bad enough bots clear the site every drop, lets let em double up per transaction. :smh:

Was on the fence for colors in the frog tee because I knew everyone would cop the Teal cw and I was right lol. The white actually looks better IMO but that teal is sexy.

Did not get a confirmation page, but was able to get the multicolor filtre polo.

Honest question - do you think there's anyone high up at Supreme who actually cares about how the site operates during their releases? Like does anybody actually say to Jebbia or his COO "Hey, you know the site is a disaster at 11am on Thursdays and we should make this process a little better?" I really don't think there is, and as long as they keep seeing sell outs they feel they have zero incentive to change at all...

no they dont, they didnt even care about a relief tee why would they care abt anythingelse

Wow, they get worse by the week.. not bad enough bots clear the site every drop, lets let em double up per transaction. :smh:
Not only do bots buy everything, but they create so much traffic that it grinds the rest of the server processing for everyone else. So not only is there nothing left for us to buy, we can't even buy what there is.

Site lagged like ****, wanted the pants the most, and the site wouldn’t let me load the pink tee to my cart... Just trash really.
1589469184527.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom