Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the high traffic bull too. Cleared my cart too. Cant add the chairs either, so looking like an L

Got the teal Frog tee though.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy I got the work jacket in green, but people are going to think it’s the only color I wear:
CADDDDC6-C85B-4754-8DAF-6378EF6E74B9.jpeg

Got two chairs this morning, site was smooth for me :nthat:

The two chairs taking it over $150 for the free ship feels real good too. Realized I paid more for this cutout crew at retail + tax than I just did for the two chairs!
plz share ur thurs 8am morning strats...

Overslept as well. Woke up around 11:20am EST and realized there was a drop. Saw some **** was still available. Did some work and opened up my package that had the I Feel Like Kobe L/S, then decided to see what was still available around 12:30pm and got the Kill em All tee in white :lol:

Thought of getting the gloves, because I like to do work around the house, but they only had size mediums. Even considered the Corpus Christy Tee, but cross turned me off. Would've gone with the frog tee though.

Don't even care I didn't get the chair. Last week I just got the black Barbour waxed hat, which I'm picking up later today

These past 2 weeks have been stress free, minus that damn Jordan 1 Royal Toe nonsense :smh:

plz share ur thurs 8am morning strats...

My address is saved on supreme’s site in my chrome browser. I copy my CC number prior to the drop, then all I have to do is paste once item is in cart, manually enter the exp date and 3-digit code (which I’ve sadly memorized like the back of my hand after so many times using it on Supreme), check the box, and hit the payment button. Keep multiple tabs open to the products I want and refresh like a mofo right around 10am CT.

I’ve had pretty good luck manually as far as checkouts, but I’ve had my fair share of items being unable to add to cart and even a couple of card declines. Luckily my card seems to get less than a lot of other users in here shrug

That dissertation is really all just to say, it’s luck. A little preparation, then a lot of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom