Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no but really why did those Coduras hats go so quickly, I thought everyone would be too preoccupied with the chairs :angry:

took my sweet *** time getting the two DJ shirts I wanted...super duper manual. why couldn't the covid tee bee that easy...
Everybody went for the chair..I said it a few weeks ago, As long as there are hype piece in the mix, the less hyped will always be easy.. Copped the Nike x Supreme jersey with ease when everybody went for the Foams

And I wanna rage cop the rayon, but i don't wanna reward negative behaviour
giphy (8).gif

A sale is a sale for them I guess. Pretty lame imho. I get that I can't cop every hyped item but they gotta do something to fix this before the true supporters say f it and move on.

This i think is the only actual concern. If they are playing the long game as a brand you want the loyal customers to feel like they are a part of the brand. So when/if the hype ever dies down you still have a fan base. But to do that you have to help #manualboys. But now that they are basically owned by the Carlyle group i think they will navigate the field differently by trying to drive demand more than loyalty.

none of this is a criticism either. If i were a business person and wanted to make the most money here i would do the same thing. They are in a great space. Find any big fashionable brand...partner with them...and keep your "collab" limited. Continue for the end of time :lol:

My girl grabbed the dark royal hoodie for me.

Got the teal frog tee, teal frog beanie, and woodland camo hat but messed up carting a second shirt and had to pay for shipping.

yea I got that also, opened refreshed went back in and checkedout
I got the same message and gave upon the chair and then tried to multi cart on stuff I thought nobody wanted. I aint heard a peep about that Libre polo all week but it flew and just ended up with a frog tee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom