Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what....... Why one of the Indian woman smoker tees from last season sold for $160. It might be time to let that one go.

I always talk about that tee with my boys.. that tee was so dope and it literally sat the Thursday Friday Saturday and Sunday... after the release still got my black

aside from the blk pharaoh...trash tee colors and trash sticks smh

EgTWZxbXYAAUZsT.jpg

Damn good to know some people are finally getting their packages. I have two separate orders with confirmation emails, but no shipping email as of yet.

Stuff came in today. I'm thinking they centralized more of their merchandise this time. Sweatshirt, hat, headlamp, and keychain all came in one package. It used to be clothing and accessories shipped from different warehouses the past couple years. Got the gloves and one sticker pack. No camo bogo.

Attachments

• 20200825_201725.jpg
    20200825_201725.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 110
This is one deck series I’d like to have. Love this design, wish it didn’t have that big *** wording on the shirt
C529E660-8FCF-4969-B0EB-C9D3F4592309.png

This is one deck series I’d like to have. Love this design, wish it didn’t have that big *** wording on the shirt
C529E660-8FCF-4969-B0EB-C9D3F4592309.png

Have the black one from original drop.
Don’t think was hyped back then.
Remembered was mislabeled with Michael Jackson in description.

Attachments

• 5545FB57-DD10-4EEA-8253-5F68D622169C.png
    5545FB57-DD10-4EEA-8253-5F68D622169C.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 490
Let me not make light of the situation, I hope you find your stuff my guy.
call them immediately. I hope you get your stuff

also check your neighbors. If your house is like 329 check the house at 229 because they do misdelivers like that
I jigged my address using the 4 letter method, I live in Flatbush and they tried to deliver the package in sheepshead bay 🤦🏿‍♂️
Thanks dudes. I have no clue where they are. I tried filing claims, but its too early apparently. I contacted Supreme for 3 online order lost packages. They were the futura tee, positive tee, and icy arc S logo fitted. 1st time this happened. I constantly was refreshing the tracking number cause I had an instinct they were gonna arrive. I wish I saw the driver or wish they rang the bell, cause typically I can catch em.

Damn good to know some people are finally getting their packages. I have two separate orders with confirmation emails, but no shipping email as of yet.
FWIW I usually don’t get my shipping confirmation from Supreme until that following Wednesday or Thursday. Dk why...maybe bc I’m in Texas. Never had an order cancel on me though. Just had to wait. Oh but if you get late shipping expect to not get a free gift and you will basically get scraps as far as sticker packs go. :smh:

is it just me or does it seem like the camo box logo sticker from online deliveries seem to be rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom