Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camo Futura showed up yesterday...absolutely love it. When the look book came out i thought it would end up being over hyped and i wouldn't have a shot at it. Thankful it dropped week 1 with a lot of stuff.

What are we doing with these gloves? Like what is their actual intended purpose? Might wear them to the grocery store to make it look like im trying to be safe with the pandemic

I’m really glad the futura tee went under the radar... people were too excited by the verify tee.. lol

Was glad I was able to cop as well... but need that shipping info asap. Dude above getting a canceled order starting to get me spooked.

F UCK UPS, package says delivered, and nothings there. 3 packages gone. ****ing God.
lately UPS has been saying “delivered” but they are actually delivering to Post dock so it usually gets delivered the following day by USPS. Atleast that’s what has been happening here in North Cali. Hope you get your packages fam.

Love the Jet tee, but I would've liked to have been able to get the Zero on it instead of the F-16 (I think?)

Supreme-Jet-Skateboard-Royal.jpg
I tried for both and only could cop the American one. I had to have this one so copped early cuz could foresee image being a sought after piece. You should really just cop now if you want it tbh

lately UPS has been saying “delivered” but they are actually delivering to Post dock so it usually gets delivered the following day by USPS. Atleast that’s what has been happening here in North Cali. Hope you get your packages fam.

I tried for both and only could cop the American one. I had to have this one so copped early cuz could foresee image being a sought after piece. You should really just cop now if you want it tbh
Thanks bro, I hope that's the case. It don't make sense, but I want a refund if they're lost or stolen. Ain't my fault.

Still 0/2 on shipping. Bay area, CA. One order was the verify tee, the 2nd were 3 things that were still in stock 3 days after drop. Got 2 confirmation emails. Charges dropped days ago.

Futura Tee was def the best T
Not sure how the verify Tee jumped over , it’s childish and an inside joke to have for the kids

Homegirl came through with 2 of the 3 orders I had sent to Philly. Woulda had a couple more orders in from today but the idiot UPS driver knocked instead of ringing the bell like the big *** sign on my door says to do

IMAG6780.jpg

So glad I got that plaid appliqué top...fire in person
The grey shirt is the one I got if my order ever ships. Hows quality on it ? Looks dope

Update:

Somebody called me on my cell this morning telling me they got 3 packages. I knew it was Supreme. I told dude thank you so much, and I don't know him. Apparently useless UPS dropped off my packages at the wrong address! And when I checked the shipping label my address was correct, so all of yall be extra cautious about entering your address when you order, I'm thinking I mistyped my addy. Instead of a 4 in the street number, UPS mistakenly delivered to a 7. I dropped 20 bucks in the man's mailbox, and told him to text me if he gets 2 more packages. Thank you fam for your wishes, thanks to my lucky stars, and God. Sorry for cursing them. Ain't right cursing God for someone else's mistake.
20200826_125337.jpg
aviary-image-1598461151655.jpeg
aviary-image-1598461257052.jpeg
aviary-image-1598461383435.jpeg

No camo box logo stickers.

My shipment comes in tomorrow.

Hopefully they sent stickers and the gloves with my order.

Those gloves will become my new covid going out grocery shopping gloves :lol:

You got good extras too!

1 down 3 to go...still got a bunch more packages to come in so hopefully I get at least 1 more color camo sticker. My boy got a blue with his so I may need to trade him something

The grey shirt is the one I got if my order ever ships. Hows quality on it ? Looks dope

Quality is really good imo. Pretty heavy shirt...i definitely wouldn't wear in the summer lol

1 down 3 to go...still got a bunch more packages to come in so hopefully I get at least 1 more color camo sticker. My boy got a blue with his so I may need to trade him something

Quality is really good imo. Pretty heavy shirt...i definitely wouldn't wear in the summer lol
Yeah I got it in black, the name stickers and the keychain thing. All 3 were in stock a few days after drop but no shipping yet. Do you think I should email and ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom