Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No why would you email them? It’s only been 4 business days since the drop. Confirmation email says it could take up to 12 business days to get you the items.

SF. Just got shipping for 1 item (skateboard). Seems like they're splitting up orders. Hopefully that's the case and not that things are getting cancelled.

Originally ordered:

Cart 1
Futura Logo Tee - Woodland Camo
Pharoah Sanders Tee - Black

Cart 2
Camo Logo Skateboard - Woodland Camo
Neck Pouch - Leopard
Loose Gauge Beanie - Teal
Name Badge Stickers (Pack of 100) - Red

IMG_20200826_140034.jpg

just as i expected i got the deck but not the t shirts... kinda disappointing since i wanted everything in one package since it was only 1 order... i guess ill have to wait... i did get those white gloves but no stickers

SF. Just got shipping for 1 item (skateboard). Seems like they're splitting up orders. Hopefully that's the case and not that things are getting cancelled.

Originally ordered:

Cart 1
Futura Logo Tee - Woodland Camo
Pharoah Sanders Tee - Black

Cart 2
Camo Logo Skateboard - Woodland Camo
Neck Pouch - Leopard
Loose Gauge Beanie - Teal
Name Badge Stickers (Pack of 100) - Red

decks always ship separately

Homegirl came through with 2 of the 3 orders I had sent to Philly. Woulda had a couple more orders in from today but the idiot UPS driver knocked instead of ringing the bell like the big *** sign on my door says to do

IMAG6780.jpg

So glad I got that plaid appliqué top...fire in person

The grey shirt - do they run big? I think these t-shirts run bigger than the classic Sup t-shirts. TIA

Homegirl came through with 2 of the 3 orders I had sent to Philly. Woulda had a couple more orders in from today but the idiot UPS driver knocked instead of ringing the bell like the big *** sign on my door says to do

IMAG6780.jpg

So glad I got that plaid appliqué top...fire in person
like the plaid applique top but didn't want to pay the price...maybe i'll catch a deal further down the line

20200826_143318.jpg

Just got my package in, I live in Canada so pretty fast shipping. Disappointed didn't get the camo box logo sticker but at least I got the capacha sticker.

I'm in Toronto and my stuff also came in today. Its been 3 years since I last successfully got something from Supreme so I forgot how fast it gets here. I got the same shirt + the sling bag, since it was 2 orders I got double gloves and stickers (no camo sticker though).

The sling bag is puny though :lol: :smh: . My waist/shoulder bag from 2016 is much bigger making the sling bag useless. I'll probably just end up selling it.

837B7865-D0BC-4AC2-AFD8-479173F66F98.jpeg

seems like its about the same size as all the other shoulder bags ive purchased for my girl, maybe you gotta fill it with stuff to puff it out.

Yeah I'll see. But in general I was looking for something bigger than my shoulder bag but smaller than a backpack. I'll probably just sell it. Rather use that money for the tote instead.

I'm in Toronto and my stuff also came in today. Its been 3 years since I last successfully got something from Supreme so I forgot how fast it gets here. I got the same shirt + the sling bag, since it was 2 orders I got double gloves and stickers (no camo sticker though).

The sling bag is puny though :lol: :smh: . My waist/shoulder bag from 2016 is much bigger making the sling bag useless. I'll probably just end up selling it.
did you checkout with or without duties ? when I checked out I was only charged the $20 shipping fee so this was lowest amount I've spent on supreme tee shirt for retail
I'm wondering if UPS will come knocking for duties in the coming weeks though lol
also noticed that in checkout now I see the 30% duties just as it was before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom