Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this pattern.
BFDBEDD6-6724-4AF7-87BE-D52460748219.jpeg

I hope this tip helps, if you're a UPS mychoice member, you can take a look at follow my delivery on the Google map and sign up for texts to have a better idea of when your packages are arriving or are delivered.
Edit
Maybe it'll give you an idea of the last location it dropped off. Once its delivered the live delivery stops showing iirc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this tip helps, if you're a UPS mychoice member, you can take a look at follow my delivery on the Google map and sign up for texts to have a better idea of when your packages are arriving or are delivered.
i tracked down my local ups truck and pulled up him asking for my package.
i was leaving the wknd and didnt want him leaving it on my porch

i tracked down my local ups truck and pulled up him asking for my package.
i was leaving the wknd and didnt want him leaving it on my porch
Yup, thats a good thing. After Tuesday, I'm starting to be a little more alert about this.

Edit
Maybe it'll give you an idea of the last location it dropped off. Once its delivered the live delivery stops showing iirc.

This! It helps a lot for any package coming from them. Once you're logged into the app, any future packages going through them gives you an alert. Then you can set individual text and email alerts for each package. I know it's a bit redundant, but the "SHOP" apps does the same too. Does it for all other delivery couriers too.

This! It helps a lot for any package coming from them. Once you're logged into the app, any future packages going through them gives you an alert. Then you can set individual text and email alerts for each package. I know it's a bit redundant, but the "SHOP" apps does the same too. Does it for all other delivery couriers too.
For some reason the app isn't working properly, it's not giving me current data, and it says no delivery. The website tracking works for me. I like seeing the aerial view of the approximate location where the truck is. Just have to manually refresh.

Cool gonna have homegirl drippy with the clothes and someone gonna swoop her up... he better act right... I legit don’t really be in here for clothes it’s literally to see how this turns out.. y’all remember the F/W 19 shakeup they had?! Cool wasn’t posting at alllllll...

**** supreme

This is cool...but rude cool...but rude x Homegirl Season FW20 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom