Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit no camo bogo but hoodie is flames
A1DCA119-D43C-48E3-8C32-2E43E74849DD.jpeg

70CD3F15-86F5-445B-933F-D5F821B7D241.jpeg

might look small but its noticeable if I hang it on my wall + I didn’t pay for a damage item
The box it came in was in perfect condition too, so it was sent to me like this

Both orders shipped, 3 different packages but not sure what is in each package. Sipping to Cali

Plate
Bottle
Cards
Head lamp

and

Futura tee
Name Tags

Now only hoping they restock something I want tomorrow.

and glad I got the plate the more I see it. Not sure if it will be used for my personal items at work or for my personal lunch plate at work. Either way it’s getting used daily, bound to break sooner than later with the way I abuse everything.

I'm really digging this seasons backpack but I got the RTG one last season and don't wanna fill up on a bunch of backpacks but damn...this one kinda goes

there’s usually a week 0 that’s instore only then a week 1 online. that gives them a few days to catchup on shipping the huge week 1 drop. since they moved up the online to combine with instore they’re probably just using it to catch up on orders

ah that’s right. Thank you.

The grey shirt - do they run big? I think these t-shirts run bigger than the classic Sup t-shirts. TIA
Haven't tried it on yet, but it seems the same size as the rest of their slub jerseys

For goodness sake, will one of you single guys sweep Homegirl off her feet cos our boy isn’t gonna do it:smh:

speaking of homegirl, she broke this out yesterday

20200826_212213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom