Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With da official crewneck of the szn of the NTSup fam:
9A73F6E8-198A-40EF-8E8F-75FF0632562E.jpeg

I hate the way my Futura fits. Had a L and too big, got the M, length is good but way too boxy up top, already sold the L now I need to sell the M smh, really like the futura design too, at least I got 2 of the tees

Lets say he spent $55 dollars total on each beanie (tax and shipping included) . The resell price is hovering a little bit over $72 right now with online orders not received yet so we can assume it will go lower than $72 next week. So basically your profit is looking to be >$17 per beanie. Bro that **** is a brick no matter you slice it 😂
I'm you found $85 on the floor, you gonna leave it there? Nope. So get out of that mans pockets.

Have been quiet all season due to school. Remembered yesterday was bogo day so hoped on the site at 10:58.

Scored a navy large (was the first colorway I saw), team manual. Forgot how good that Thursday feeling can be :nthat:

Have navy in the bandana bogo from last winter (I'm the luckiest mofo on earth to hit manual on back-to-back years) that I might have to swap for another color this winter.

Checked out at exactly 8, with CC charge and confirmation email after also. I even lagged for a second or 2 trying to look for the hoody and add to cart so it wasn’t even like I was super fast either.

thtat doesn’t bode well for me lol, checked out at
11am est on the dot

thtat doesn’t bode well for me lol, checked out at
11am est on the dot

My cancellation email came in at about 6 am this morning, so you might actually be good now. Seems like most of the cancellation emails went out this morning already.

Ordered a balcony tee for the sticker... get an ICE Sticker. :smh: If anyone has an extra balcony sticker HMU please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom