Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4688F606-865A-4E7C-A493-70E93CCAE693.gif

haha bro all i did was answer dude that asked me how it wasnt a brick (not even the original poster). I dont know why ya brain cant comprehend that lol. I got bots that hit supreme but I aint here to flaunt and this is why you project my feelings and lack of success on preme cause you got nothing lmao.

He’s busy playing sack boy or navigating the PS5 menu or whatever people with it do.
Ok fr...I got the ps5 too. You’re also forgetting the connection speed tests in the settings, that’s pretty exciting too.

Now that the season is winding down, last thing I want is that new era ski mask and hopefully This years Christmas tee will be a good one.

haha bro all i did was answer dude that asked me how it wasnt a brick (not even the original poster). I dont know why ya brain cant comprehend that lol. I got bots that hit supreme but I aint here to flaunt and this is why you project my feelings and lack of success on preme cause you got nothing lmao.
It sure sounds like you’re trying to flaunt. I think you are looking for Supreme Reddit

The charge just went away on the hoody I was able to get manually. Y’all think they cancelled me? Still haven’t received a cancelled email or shipped. Got a confirmation email though

The charge just went away on the hoody I was able to get manually. Y’all think they cancelled me? Still haven’t received a cancelled email or shipped. Got a confirmation email though

I think the charge drops just before they ship and will reappear when shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom