Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supreme always takes there time with my order, and then miraculously after I email them it pops up every time lol no update on the Bogo I ordered though

Damn I remember when you couldn’t film in store. Different times. Mans recorded the whole experience.

Do they actually let you film openly though? Dude had camera hidden in his jacket lmao, one of the employees saw and told him to zip it up :lol:

Recent cops besides cross box logos ....

F029A727-88DD-46FF-9303-51D89138615F.jpeg
F04A5428-2D67-4EB9-8A31-C96B90F3BE4D.jpeg
9FBBDDC8-677B-4163-BA2C-10CDBCAB73AB.jpeg

w/my knee injury loose pants have been a way of life for me lately.

i had back to back meniscus surgeries back in the day. shorts and sweats were life :lol:

hope the recovery is going well fam

He’s busy playing sack boy or navigating the PS5 menu or whatever people with it do.

Skater Xl and Ghost of Tsushima if you wanted to know. Heard sackboy was awesome but didnt wanna get it cause I didnt get a chance to finish Mario all-stars yet. lol

Same here. You west coast? Feels like west coast always gotta wait two weeks in December to receive preme.

west coast here and from the past couple years ive been copping stuff from them, always taking around 2 weeks for my stuff to finally get delivered.

haven't really bothered copping anything from supreme in a good while due my lack of interest, but was successful with a manual cop of the crogo hoodie thursday morning for a homie. with the exception of the payment processing bar taking forever, everything seemed smooth. have a lot of drops been like this recently?

My friend sent me this from today. This is where a chunk of bk stock of cross logo hoodie and beanie went. I know it’s a bad secret about preme backdooring. My friend said it was atleast 20 bags and every employee gave this dude a hand. Sure, backdoor a few to friends and family, but 20 plus bags to this one guy and I’m sure they bd more to other people like him. I feel like the bd topic gets two opposite side of the spectrum response from “let the ppl eat” or “f’em all”. I know this has been an ongoing thing, but whats everyones thoughts on this?
5840DD68-15D1-4146-AAD2-91071BF4D08E.png

9C5C14F4-A40A-4E78-AA42-C7150056D722.jpeg

Last edited:
Heard you can still pick up Crobo hoodies at Bowery. Not sure about sizes and colors available
Why didnt you go down there, if that was the case?
My thoughts is resellers suck. So far the only people that I see killing the supreme game is the Dominicans and Asian. Everytime I go down to supreme there’s like an army of spanish people. On the flip side an Asian dude always by himself With a huge duffle bag or he with his shorty.

my thing is this if you know , it something you want. You got months to save up for reseller prices or plan accordingly. Do whatever you have to do to secure that item. Who knows what deal they have in place for him to walk out with that many bags. might be bigger than money.

Last edited:
My friend sent me this from today. This is where a chunk of bk stock of cross logo hoodie and beanie went. I know it’s a bad secret about preme backdooring. My friend said it was atleast 20 bags and every employee gave this dude a hand. Sure, backdoor a few to friends and family, but 20 plus bags to this one guy and I’m sure they bd more to other people like him. I feel like the bd topic gets two opposite side of the spectrum response from “let the ppl eat” or “f’em all”. I know this has been an ongoing thing, but whats everyones thoughts on this?

Since you got a partial plate number or maybe you can identify it. Send some pizza pies to his crib in the shape of cross

F$%! these resellers.

Rumours of the nuptse TNF this week...

Honestly, four North Faces a year is too much. They are easily my favourite Supreme collaboration, but I like to anticipate the new releases and watch my collection grow slowly, cherishing each new addition (as well as hunt for old ones that I missed at release). Bring back one per season.

8F960677-8325-448E-BE09-A69B5B4D92D0.gif

Can’t even hate, just wish to be as plugged in as he is

Supreme can’t have box logo hoodies until Sunday. Clearly with covid it’s restricting the amount of product they can sell, they probably sold a decent amount of stock to that old asian lady in soho, her runners are always around the BK store stacked with cash... you guys look at one side of the coin entirely too much, if you can just walk in and buy it it defeats the purpose of 75% consumers wanting it. It’s not about backdooring it’s about keeping the exclusivity

I doubt it but could it be possible that these are going to the supreme warehouse to cover internet orders?
only reason I say that is I work at a clothing store chain and sometimes when the warehouse runs out of product and they oversell our stores send them the items, and it’s always some random dude in his Toyota who comes to pick them up

doubt it but I’ve always known supreme to be one of the rare brands that hate resellers. I’ve known of supreme soho to turn down people from buying items just under the assumption that they’ll resell
again I’m sure what I said isn’t true in this photo, just a thought

Tbh the backdooring doesn’t bother me too much because at this point it’s relatively “easier” to buy supreme than ever before. I think it sucks when it’s the highly coveted exclusive items like the dirt bike, but I have zero chance at those things anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom