Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail call
20201221_134816.jpg

These clowns delivered 8 at night, after I woke up at 9, to find no package at my door. Incompetent UPS. Another wrong delivery by these fools. Had to search the block and found it at sitting across the street. Address label correct. Wrong house.🖕🖕 u USELESS Problematic Service. Making FedEx and P.O. look better. Lucky stars and that conjunction, thank you.
112220200830.jpg
aviary-image-1608613862791.jpeg
aviary-image-1608614126161.jpeg
aviary-image-1608614342108.jpeg

For those that have their packages already, did you guys get shipping emails or did they just up randomly at your doorstep?

that guy that lucked out on the crogo despite getting error and no confirmation, i hope thatll happen to me!

The green one is fun. Waiting to see what north face x gucci ones will run so I can not buy them either.
These nuptses are just okay. If they kept the shoulder area black for the red and green the outlook would have been way more positive. That being said the all black one is the best looking one of the 3 IMO.
Waiting on that TNF Gucci collab as someone said earlier.
The past few TNF releases haven't been that bad on the resell. It's the resellers losing out. I've bought a few TNF jackets for next to retail or under. I'm hoping for the same thing with this release since I want black and green.
Or just get one color of each jacket and wait for the TNF x Gucci collab.

https://slnofficial.com/post/gucci-finally-reveal-upcoming-the-north-face-collab

ddc69b6b28e93f79f1b0b269e43e9b3d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom