Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gucci collab is straight basura.
Only Gucci collab I respect
E993D521-CB0E-4E0B-80E8-10CA2AC55FF7.jpeg

my dumbass forgot i put bids in for multiple Mariah tees on stockx and now I got every color except white but I know them ****s gonna keep dropping smh

Yikes! LOL thats why you should always put in the lowest possible so that I get notifications on highest bid/lowest ask & can put in price accordingly.
Of course I dont really buy on StonkX... I just sell but same same...
Enjoy those multiple Mariahs lol but if you wanna off a black L I'll take it :nerd:

Merry Christmas to me! I'm headed to Jackson Hole in three weeks and I needed a new jacket. I should've bought this during the summer when the prices dipped in the $700 range.

You're going to love this jacket. Goes with everything, super warm & one of the best collabs in a long time IMO.
Enjoy!

Mail Day

Yikes! LOL thats why you should always put in the lowest possible so that I get notifications on highest bid/lowest ask & can put in price accordingly.
Of course I dont really buy on StonkX... I just sell but same same...
Enjoy those multiple Mariahs lol but if you wanna off a black L I'll take it :nerd:

You're going to love this jacket. Goes with everything, super warm & one of the best collabs in a long time IMO.
Enjoy!

I'm looking forward to getting it! I have a red Statue of Liberty Baltoro and it's pretty loud.

Last edited:
paper nuptse definitely got away from me. Almost paid for a medium but saw that it ran big and small prices was out of the question

I'm looking forward to getting it! I have a red Statue of Liberty Baltoro and it's pretty loud.

Yeah, I had the Black Baltoro but it was OD huge/warm so let it go.
Nuptse is as warm as I need up here in Northern Cali.

Glad I traded mine for both brown and grey bandana logo tees, navy mary j. tee and $350. I know i wouldnt have wore it here in the bay

It could be worn in the early mornings & at night but as soon as the sun comes out it's a wrap...>D lol

Merry Christmas to me! I'm headed to Jackson Hole in three weeks and I needed a new jacket. I should've bought this during the summer when the prices dipped in the $700 range.

Nice! I hope you get that jacket soon. I'm on my 21st day waiting for my TNF cargo jacket from Sx since my bid was approved on Dec 1. Its with the shipper now but they used Tforce as shipping. That is as good as waiting another week or so for it to be delivered. Sx has really been good or really bad lately. Funny thing is I wont Turdunkens for my wife on Dec 12 and I received them yesterday Dec 21. This maybe my last purchase from Sx for some time. This waiting for 3 weeks to a month for an item is a no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom