Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own 3 nuptses. Hi vis orange, black leather, and paper nuptse. Still deciding if I should pay resale for a black faux fur one. I would also like to get a Mastermind one also. I own way too many jackets besides my Sup x TNF stuff. I either need to stop buying and wanting new jackets and start wearing the stuff I have or start downsizing and selling stuff. I really feel like a hoarder.

finally got an olive

D82A3250-7FBF-4E5F-ABC8-5734DDAE94A5.jpeg

Mariah and chucky cute

edit

bear sticker GITD. Caught this by accident

53D62FCA-05A7-4E16-BDC9-D62D8354CE25.jpeg

Last edited:
I own 3 nuptses. Hi vis orange, black leather, and paper nuptse. Still deciding if I should pay resale for a black faux fur one. I would also like to get a Mastermind one also. I own way too many jackets besides my Sup x TNF stuff. I either need to stop buying and wanting new jackets and start wearing the stuff I have or start downsizing and selling stuff. I really feel like a hoarder.

if you feel like a hoarder, you're in the right place.

Stockx lipstick just shipped...says it'll be here thursday. Seeing the cross logo shirts under 100 is tempting but I've yet to buy a personal shirt over retail. Red isn't even that bad of a color lol

I remember when I thought I copped a North Face Preme jacket but it was just a goretex jacket haha

CS was cool enough to cancel for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom