Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$498 retail for necklace not including tax yet lol
Always wondered if they actually made a bunch or are they made after order? I wouldnt consider them doing the latter but the fact that the gold necklaces always sit it seem silly to manufacture a bunch only to have left over stock. Or I guess they could melt them back down at the end of the season lol

1582137690819.png

In other really cool news:

I'm in my final semester of college in the business school, and I'm taking a course about Strategic Management. Currently we've been looking at strategy, and how companies can sustainably achieve one and maintain it.

This past week, we've been learning about gaining strategy through a method of either low cost or differentiation (adding some type of value by doing something other companies aren't). Next week we have presentations on differentiation in which we've been randomly assigned a company and we have to assess how they've been able to utilize differentiation to provide them with a unique flare in their market. For Supreme, the focus is on branding.

I was praying I got Supreme and the Sup gods listened and I was randomly assigned to group 1! I already told my group mates I'm gonna carry this whole project on my back as I've been in this game deep for years and years. So excited to do this because I only could've imagined how I would've felt if I saw another group present about Supreme -- I would've grilled them with questions :lol: . I'm so excited though, going to wear some gear during the presentation and bring stuff in.

Congrats on getting a subject matter actually care and know about. Props always get you bonus points during class presentations. Remembered way way back in the day doing Haagen Dazs vs Ben & Jerry’s.
Makes time pass fast and interesting.

giphy.gif

Can you waltz into Supreme the evening after drops? Trying to hit up the shop after work tomorrow in case there are any tees left.

Is the military camp the only one with a fat patch? Based on the preview, the only other one that looks like it might be a fat patch is the bling camp.

In LA today till Sunday. Should I attempt to hit up Sup on Friday night?

Last edited by a moderator:
what time does SUP LA open? like what time slots are generally the first? i got 1045am Friday for LA, debating if it's worth it to go

wonder how much the poncho will go for aftermarket. Think id rather outright buy that than buy any of this week 1 trash for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom