Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really want the faux fur jacket but it’s just not for me

75F3021B-2E0D-4169-93A7-3608917B365E.jpeg

Supreme either put a soft ban on the South Bay of Los Angles or they blocked my IP desktop at work, home, and parents home

do the links pop up or nah? at work only the links dont show up at all so its just a black page with the red box logo and thats it

do the links pop up or nah? at work only the links dont show up at all so its just a black page with the red box logo and thats it

That’s what I get on my phone and iPad when I’m on WiFi. It’s when I’m off WiFi when I can browse all items normally.

Work blew up after the drop today so I haven’t even checked out more than the past few pages... pretty sure our office got hit with that IP ban cause a coworker messaged about the site being completely down and sure enough I had the plain page too.

site was a disaster for the drop, I couldn’t get the pac tee out of cart once it sold out, had to cop on a different browser and was mad painful. Ended up with

Royal beanie
Black water bottle
Black camp cap (likely going to the work homie since I have the FW19 already)

Have a feeling it may be a long season after today’s drop...

Bro at least they have the sliver of items on the home page

and item categories making it easier to find stuff

view all is new wow that’s nice too

but did you see the box to save your address for future orders?

wtf man :rofl:

Supreme's site was weird this morning. I was on 3 devices, cell phone, iPad and desktop. Phone loaded but no check out then it just went back to preview page as if it was never loaded. Similar situation for the iPad. Got on desktop and took a while for the page to load. No check out button after carting, kept refreshing all 3 devices and only desktop loaded after about 10 min. Got caught with captcha and slow payment processing. iPad usually doesn't work for me, half way through the season last year cell phone stopped working properly on their site on the day of the release. Looks like this season I should try desktop first.

Yeah, hoping this issue gets fixed. There’s too many people with this issue. I mean did we really all get IP banned? I’m hoping this is a soft ban like someone mentioned.

[
People who actualy saves lives take life less seriously than people who push paper around in an office all day LOL. Important people vs people who want to be important...

yeah I think you’re right. We keep it really loose at work. I like to think I’m one of those people, hence the handle easy co.

Restockapalooza happening right now if anyone missed out on anything. I just grabbed the gucci track pants and the military camp.

Grabbed water bottle and another tupac tee. East coast people sleeping. Weird supreme restocking non stop in the AM

Last edited:
So that was I real restock I saw lol. I was up at that time checking what was sold out and saw things I coulda swore were gone, still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom