Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly might just go for my mugs and call it a day lmao. Don't feel like having stress and tears when I don't get the bogo.

FA2F065A-2E11-433C-9B0F-6A29DA10BD80.jpeg

Damn I love murakami I ain’t even gonna get close to copping this but wtf else ima do but try
In fo da lighter n da mug but don’t care only rly want that covidtakashibogokami

Friday gonna be a sht show but would be nice if people donated to that charity or any other charity for that matter regardless of whether they hit or not..

this ever happen to anybody.... got order confirm email thursday and see charges on account..... checked bank today charges are gone... no shipping update?
We go over this every week. Charges will disappear and reappear with the appropriate tax calculation. Supreme will not cancel your order without letting you know. My order from Thursday just shipped, you’re good, just be patient.

We go over this every week. Charges will disappear and reappear with the appropriate tax calculation. Supreme will not cancel your order without letting you know. My order from Thursday just shipped, you’re good, just be patient.

never had that happen before... been doing this for 7+ years my bad... patience is a virtue

Glad I missed on the motion logo hoodie if it means extra funds for the relief tee. Hell, might even need to pay resell if I strike out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom