Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempted for a new era but just copped a yankee joint last week

Got text for bk...probably won’t go though

E0D891E7-12D2-4D36-AE2D-16314995D5B5.jpeg
8C524C9B-6CD0-458F-BA0C-DAD2DCF9E39E.jpeg

🤔

In for the Red deck, black fitted, and keychain for my motorcycle and maybe the green bomber. Having a hard time justifying $350 on a bomber. I don’t care what the embroidery is, that can’t be it. Would rather spend the cash on TNF S Logo Jacket. Kind of bummed, because that bomber was one of the first items I was looking forward to this season.

Last edited:
How did the S logo fitters fit ?

My 7 1/4 fit like a 7 3/8 with a deep crown.

mine fit perfect. only fitted i’ve gotten that fit right
(probably around 7-10 different fitteds)

I have at least 10 fitteds, all 7 1/4, and this is the only one that fits like this. The sweatband feels like a 7 3/8 and it feels like the rear panels are long making the rear of the hat super loose. Maybe I got a bum hat.

I want the Smurfs deck and maybe the Velour baseball jersey. That’s a really unique material for a jersey, I’m kinda rocking with it.

I wanted that mic, but $248 for $100 mic is insane.

leys see what slot I get tomorrow, maybe I’ll ride my bike to get a deck and keychain

how does supreme fitteds run? do they still run big? i remember getting a goretex fitted that ran a size big... had to sell it lol

348 for the bomber cmon son 😐

Love the bomber...but yeah not at that price. I honestly didn't think it would be cheaper though. But it was on my list as a jacket i wanted until i saw that potential S logo North Face coming. Rather drop ~$400 on that (if it is around that price)

My 7 1/4 fit like a 7 3/8 with a deep crown.

I have at least 10 fitteds, all 7 1/4, and this is the only one that fits like this. The sweatband feels like a 7 3/8 and it feels like the rear panels are long making the rear of the hat super loose. Maybe I got a bum hat.

new eras in general are all over the place. i always order 7 1/8 and my s logo is the only one that is actually 7 1/8. some feel more like 71/4 but some feel even bigger than that.

it’s almost to the point you have to order multiple and hope one fits

New Era sizing is trash. Probably try for 2 sizes.
Heated if I get a small 7-1/2 and a large 7-5/8
The 7 1/2 s logo from week one was too big. The 1M from last season at 7 1/2 was too big but the MLB collab one fit perfect. Im a true 7 1/2, I may go for two as well one at 7 1/2 and one at 7 3/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom