Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant we just get something like this
3f655ca8fce3db3f57917280e4c62d52_1200x.jpg
Buy that :nthat:.
Its original, but it aint Supreme though :lol:.
I'd get it, but in black and grey or blue, black and grey.

LA store has always been cool. Only been on a drop day a couple times, and it’s definitely “that’s all we got, take it or leave it…” But on regular days it was like any other retail store.
Back in like 04-06 before I knew that Supreme dropped on certain days, and before the web store opened I would go in all the time on the weekends and be like “**** they don’t really stock **** in here” don’t know how much good **** I passed on.

Paris store was very legit

London I went too early in the morning and they were closed.

With all this registration talk, n me living in the south. I never been inside a supreme store, the way y’all explain not being able to switch out sizes at the counter or ask for different stickers. This is how I imagine the supreme store experience...........
1603827036592.gif

1603827110372.gif
They've always been cool with me at the LA store but then again I'm not the type to look around for a long time when there's a line behind me. Security over there be on some weirdo 'stand there, not there' tilt but the workers in the store were always at least polite with me.

Anyone get shipping for sigg, or online haven’t even gone out? Mohair restock from Fri already ship yesterday.

I really like the plaid and the green TNF, that big *** S killed it for me though :lol:

Was considering trying online if i got a text but i'm gonna act like a scorned, jealous ex and not even **** with them this week. My wallet will thank me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom