• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't even wear my shoulder bag without running into 10 years olds with the same bag.
gonna have to put mine on ice for a while.
currently just use it as a bike pouch. downside is it's muddy af now. LOL
yea

no offense to kids but when they wanna dress like older teens and adults, especially the type of apparel we like, they are rocking stuff early.

in my days i was rocking clothes from sears.:lol:

can't even wear my shoulder bag without running into 10 years olds with the same bag.
gonna have to put mine on ice for a while.
currently just use it as a bike pouch. downside is it's muddy af now. LOL
I'm all about wearing what you like, but in this case get rid of that thing. supreme will eventually put out a shoulder bag where you won't be included in the 10 year old noob crowd.

Real question should be why are you as a grown man wearing a shoulder bag
wolfpack bruv.
200.gif

But yeah, I love the bags this season but they're definitely going back in storage for a while. Gonna use my gucci fanny for now...
Kids are in school rocking stone island and Givenchy is dope but jeez, aren't they kids still? Like... man, you have zero income and
you're trying to stunt? Go do your homework.

wolfpack bruv.
200.gif

But yeah, I love the bags this season but they're definitely going back in storage for a while. Gonna use my gucci fanny for now...
Kids are in school rocking stone island and Givenchy is dope but jeez, aren't they kids still? Like... man, you have zero income and
you're trying to stunt? Go do your homework.
:lol:

Last edited:
dude really thought he was gonna drop a hot take on the man purse question

Supreme was shipping some stuff from "RSVP" in Greensboro, NC, this season, correct? Just got a UPS notification of a shipment from there, and I'm thinking it may be the replacement water shorts :nerd:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom