• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far zippo and gloves have shipped

Waiting on luminaid, tan fanny, a red shoulder bag

Not too worried the zippo literally got shipped now the glove were earlier today

Someone I know just got through on the phone and even though he got order confirm page and charge on his card, they told him his order didn't go through. :sick:

Happened to me twice last season as well.
No guarantee with Supreme even with a charge and email confirmation. Drives me bonkers.

Imma be a little upset if my mint pocket tee gets cancelled. Thing sat for a good few minutes. Also ordered the Arch top in Slate. Only things that really appealed to me in Week 1 and I might not even get em lol.

Typical Supreme anxiety....

Wow.. $10 to ship a zippo and they put it on surepost. That’s some cheap bs man..

Someone I know just got through on the phone and even though he got order confirm page and charge on his card, they told him his order didn't go through. :sick:

Wouldn't be surprised if this is going to happen to me.

Got through on fur bomber at 11:08. Got confirmation but still no shipping and charge is still pending.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is going to happen to me.

Got through on fur bomber at 11:08. Got confirmation but still no shipping and charge is still pending.

He hadn't gotten any order confirm email tho, just confirmation page and a charge on card. Haven't heard of anyone getting orders cancelled that they got emails for so far in this drop, even though it does happen.

a few seasons back i had an order that i didn’t get a confirmation page or email show up at my door one day. nice little surprise :pimp:

that’s how it usually is week 1. but dudes in here trippin cause they didn’t get shipping within 24hrs of ordering :lol:

I used to get supreme shipping email by Friday...they don't love me like that anymore once I moved to another state. :lol:

upload_2018-2-23_18-50-11.png

maybe this should be added to the front page

upload_2018-2-23_18-50-11.png

maybe this should be added to the front page

That 3-5 business day wait period aint accurate when dudes getting their stuff shipped in the same day tho lol

I learned the hard way to be patient when i copped them white all star basketball shorts years ago off a restock & waited 2 weeks for them to ship em out :lol:

That 3-5 business day wait period aint accurate when dudes getting their stuff shipped in the same day tho lol

I learned the hard way to be patient when i copped them white all star basketball shorts years ago off a restock & waited 2 weeks for them to ship em out :lol:

very true, but ppl will go ahead and assume its 3-5 days, and not 3-5 business days, then they go ahead and call the warehouse and they say the same thing to them, 3-5 business days

very true, but ppl will go ahead and assume its 3-5 days, and not 3-5 business days, then they go ahead and call the warehouse and they say the same thing to them, 3-5 business days

Yea the business day part sucks. When you catch a weekend restock & they hit you with the 5 Business day shipping wait :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom