Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BCF6A256-7061-4866-B816-C39FDE72FF4A.jpeg
I do too lol...didnt like how they tried to make you do the side stuff to get to more storyline missions so i stopped playing it early :smh:
The company who made the game (avalanche) makes dope games..u should try just cause 3..one of my faves

**added nas sticker to not derail the thread

how much do people think the Arc Logo Studded Leather Jacket will be? really want that piece. from recollection the Supreme Leathers are about 500 and the Collab ones about 998. can’t remember last season’s though and what price it was. hope it isn’t more than 500.

how much do people think the Arc Logo Studded Leather Jacket will be? really want that piece. from recollection the Supreme Leathers are about 500 and the Collab ones about 998. can’t remember last season’s though and what price it was. hope it isn’t more than 500.

Checked out Supreme LA. Only came out with Black Shoulder Bag (only had Blk and Blue left), Stacking Cups, and LuminAid. No Zippo. Tees were mostly out.

Anyone orders shipped with out email confirmation but a charge on their cc ?

Got my confirmation email immediately after ordering. Still waiting for my black necklace tee and red keychain to ship. Not stressing to much they always take forever to ship.the last thing I ordered last season took 2 weeks to ship.:smh:

Got 2 meetings at work on a Thursday next month SMH. I hope nothing good comes out that I want. If there is I'll either leave the meeting for 5 minutes or bring my laptop :lol:

At least the one item that shipped left the warehouse

I hate when I get shipping emails and the **** don’t leave till Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom