• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just grabbed the brown S logo hoodie off a restock. I guess green restocked briefly, too, but I missed it. Brown was my second choice, though, so I'm not too mad.

Meanwhile, thermal zip-up today. I do love the fall....

thumbnail_20181024_122343.jpg

Looking like a pass week from me...as i stalk stock X for an S hoodie some more...

all i would want this week is the killer box sticker :lol:

Did anyone purchase the goretex jacket through the online store? I received shipping but UPS still hasnt received the item yet since the 11th.

Man, preme need to drop stuff throughout the day again like the last time tees dropped. I want one at retail. Silly that these resellers buy up ish to break even or lose money, like they love to make stockx money.. bad thing about buying from there is that $14 shipping. Wouldn’t mind both tees, deck & beanie. Kinda wanted the leather lanyard, but not for $140..

7 tee colors, so I’ll hafta figure out which might last a lil longer: blk, White, grey, navy, olive, yellow, red.

Still waiting to see Thorn cap. If it’s literally just the thorned denim on a cap it’s a double item for me.

So I haven't multi carted an item since week 1. Shipping to Hawaii is 25 so I'm trying to minimize the amount of carts I have to buy. Bots haven't eased up in the past couple weeks, but I'm looking to get the money/card holder and script beanie in one cart. Doable?

stupid killer jacket is calling my name. don’t need another jacket though. in fact i’m giving away a destroyer jacket to my NT homie on the mainland. anyway, found this old thing in my drawer at work.
6F94D215-40EC-488C-A310-2311F3FFC4E1.jpeg
What is this tee called?

What season is it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom