• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
polartech pieces usually fit different right?

3f995d8378d943ecb5017c303a8754f9_sqr.jpg
IMO they fit a bit tighter

I’m going tomorrow to see them in Philly. How’s the show? I saw them last year when they did Lincoln Financial Field so it’ll be cool to see a different stage set up.
Crazy it took them 8 years to comeback and do a show here and now it’s 2 in 2 years.
man you will love it! they KILLED it...spit out the bone went off hard for a newer song...the posters are off the chain this year...best bet is...dont buy the one at the show...metallica will tag the artist in a post on IG and the artist directly will sell a silk screened AP version thats on foil paper. enjoy man!!!!

EU times look promising. Will be in a meeting today so I’m SOL on the drop but I don’t mind doing resell this release.

...however I’m willing to buy the killer box logo sticker ASAP if anyone wants to let go or oop :nerd:

EU times look promising. Will be in a meeting today so I’m SOL on the drop but I don’t mind doing resell this release.

...however I’m willing to buy the killer box logo sticker ASAP if anyone wants to let go or oop :nerd:

Yeah I feel like resale will be close to retail, I just want to hit online for more chances at those stickers...Ideally I'd like to get 3 separate orders in, but I feel like I won't even land a tee. Haven't hit on anything since Madonna lol.

Yeah I feel like resale will be close to retail, I just want to hit online for more chances at those stickers...Ideally I'd like to get 3 separate orders in, but I feel like I won't even land a tee. Haven't hit on anything since Madonna lol.

Same nothing has gone my way since week 1 :smh: :lol:

Smh got crappy time in manhattan, do they really ban for future sign up for not showing up?

Yup. 1 miss and you're banned this season.

Got a great spot in BK, not sure if I should grab a white or gray tee

If anyone wants any non killer collab stuff for regular face price lmk, I'm not getting any of it.

Yup. 1 miss and you're banned this season.

Got a great spot in BK, not sure if I should grab a white or gray tee

If anyone wants any non killer collab stuff for regular face price lmk, I'm not getting any of it.
Alright thanks, I can live with one season lol

That l/s killer going to be a game time decision. Trying to fight the urge but come game time I’ll probably see if I can win over the bots.

Hmm...can't decide between navy or grey in the l/s. I prefer the black writing on the back of the grey l/s, but the graphic flows with the navy. Thoughts?

So I haven't multi carted an item since week 1. Shipping to Hawaii is 25 so I'm trying to minimize the amount of carts I have to buy. Bots haven't eased up in the past couple weeks, but I'm looking to get the money/card holder and script beanie in one cart. Doable?

nope

Hmm...can't decide between navy or grey in the l/s. I prefer the black writing on the back of the grey l/s, but the graphic flows with the navy. Thoughts?
They navy never looks like the pics in hand it’s always so dark it’s almost black. I’d be gunning for the grey, good luck

Cardholder and I'm out. Never watched The Killer so easy pass for me even tho some of the stuff is dope. I do think the quotes on the back are kinda lame tho.

I like the quotes on the back. Guess ima try for the camp cardholder as well. Need to stop looking at what’s dropping the list keeps growing

Some of y'all be signing up for things that are gonna be easy it blows my mind... like y'all dont have jobs or anything to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom