• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardholder and I'm out. Never watched The Killer so easy pass for me even tho some of the stuff is dope. I do think the quotes on the back are kinda lame tho.

Lol you should watch it and then you’ll get it and then your gonna be like damn.............. it ain’t lame it ain’t lame... not even trolling you should watch the movies

giphy.gif

Lol you should watch it and then you’ll get it and then your gonna be like damn.............. it ain’t lame it ain’t lame... not even trolling you should watch the movies
Nah I meant the placement on the back in big is lame not the quotes themselves.

L for me on the trust shirt lol... like wtf my process payment button takes forever i have to click multple times

What the eff was that??... They didn't load stock at 11:00 and by the time it did a minute later, the wallets were already gone?...

just wanted card wallet... page wouldnt load for me at first then when i tried to check out it brought me back to the home page... of course it sold out smh

well that was odd. Added navy tee - process payment>> brought me back to the main page>> tried to order again>> sold out >> got an email...

Was gonna try for a white short sleeve tee but that olive looking kinda right. Navy dont look back neither....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom