• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never met a bot I couldn't beat.....

until today....

thank god my girl came through.

You got the Pinball Machine??? :rofl:

In other news sold my Fender today, was thinking it would increase in price, kinda been a dud. Still feel the hype on Supreme is starting to slide. No idea what to do with the Mini Bike, still in the box. Not the easiest thing to ship. My buddy down the street has one, so never bothered opening ours.

yeah, losing interest week to week for smaller grabs, but still peaked at collab items and a few basics here and there. Just not in the buy buy buy type of mentality and place i was in the past couple years.

Even though bots always been around, it feels like they're at an all time high right now. Drops were never this difficult, even last season/couple seasons before.

“supreme the gucci of high school” :lol:

nope, fake fanboys and resellers tryna make it that way.

^
LOL What?
Supreme will always sell something at its intended price. They've never paid attention to the market value and
they never will. They made a charity drive and you think THEY DONT CARE ABOUT CHARITY?

ok. Had they sold this for $100 you'll prolly be the first one to call Supreme a sell out. Please enough of this garbaggio.

Never mind. I am not going to have a internet battle with you.

I believe my statement is correct, if you look at it not with the 'glow of' supreme but as a simple business practice maybe you will see

yeah, losing interest week to week for smaller grabs, but still peaked at collab items and a few basics here and there. Just not in the buy buy buy type of mentality and place i was in the past couple years.

Yup I've barely kept anything from this season. Also I barely sold anything this season. Also normally what I would sell would easily pay for what I kept, not so this year.

Kept: Both CDG Tees, Red TNF Shoulder Bag, Bottle Cap Tee, Payphone Tee (For a friends son), Marker

Sold: Madonna, Shoulder Bags, Scales, Empire Tee, Champions Varsity Jersey, Red TNF Shoulder Bag, Killer Tee, Stormy Tee

clearly that's an issue if it came to that. But they definitely don't check resell on
these random drops.

They don't care about the random drops, they don't even turn on bot protection.

Said it before, Supreme wants to keep up appearances during crap weeks with quick sellouts. Bots really win and it sucks for people that actually wanted the stuff...
... but resale is so bad now, if you miss on the drop you can probably get resale for not too much of a tax.

You got the Pinball Machine??? :rofl:

In other news sold my Fender today, was thinking it would increase in price, kinda been a dud. Still feel the hype on Supreme is starting to slide. No idea what to do with the Mini Bike, still in the box. Not the easiest thing to ship. My buddy down the street has one, so never bothered opening ours.

I didn't wake up for that drop. Im pretty sure I woulda had a chance.. the only item I never had a chance with was actually a bs item... it was from last season a t shirt..

Only item I wanted today was the black warm up pants and good thing they were easy to get. Completely forgot about two tone zip, would’ve attempted navy if I rememebered.

I didn't wake up for that drop. Im pretty sure I woulda had a chance.. the only item I never had a chance with was actually a bs item... it was from last season a t shirt..

Got close on the drop and also a restock lol

Between my wife and myself haven't missed on anything until this season's weird drops after the CDG drop when there were like 2-3 second sellouts and no bot protection, when the item pages would load blank then OOS.

Honestly this season has been meh... the collabs better step it up. Only looking at the bicycle, bear and box logo crews from the lookbook, all to sell too :frown:

Christmas tee will be a must...

Happy with both CDG tees though, still haven't worn them yet. Got a new puppy a couple of months ago and so getting little hairs all over my clothes lol

Stormy tees already taking a dip on stockx. I tried for spits n giggles but got card decline, then oos. Got script beanie in green (really wanted black, but it sold out before I could checkout) and a pen. First time buying anything at drop since prob the 1st wk. Online has been trash this season..

SupremeCommunity still hasn't posted this AM's US times yet. The "1.2 sec" time for Stormy is gonna make a lot of people reeeeal happy I'm sure.

Stormy tees already taking a dip on stockx. I tried for spits n giggles but got card decline, then oos. Got script beanie in green (really wanted black, but it sold out before I could checkout) and a pen. First time buying anything at drop since prob the 1st wk. Online has been trash this season..

I wonder if there's a **** ton of Stormy tees in-store :nerd:

SupremeCommunity still hasn't posted this AM's US times yet. The "1.2 sec" time for Stormy is gonna make a lot of people reeeeal happy I'm sure.

Pretty sure accurate times would be over a minute for some sizes.

Site lagged so hard and processing was weird.

Pretty sure accurate times would be over a minute for some sizes.

Site lagged so hard and processing was weird.
my incognito window was able to cart a good half minute it felt while I was trying to process on my normal window

but i saw it go to sold out by the time i got to any checkout page regular or incognito

thats what really killed, the return to homepage instead of checkout

probably flooded the site once everyone knew no EU drop on tee

my incognito window was able to cart a good half minute it felt while I was trying to process on my normal window

but i saw it go to sold out by the time i got to any checkout page regular or incognito

thats what really killed, the return to homepage instead of checkout

probably flooded the site once everyone knew no EU drop on tee

Yeah I was bummed I didn't get it, just a pride thing between my wife and I haha

She's pretty clutch, since she doesn't care at all. I'm all hyped up and anxious >:0

I never met a bot I couldn't beat.....

until today....

thank god my girl came through.

i thought you missed CitH though...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom