• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the guys you're going up against

*Not my pic*

image0.png.jpg

Oh you found my pic? LOL jk

They don't care about the random drops, they don't even turn on bot protection.

Said it before, Supreme wants to keep up appearances during crap weeks with quick sellouts. Bots really win and it sucks for people that actually wanted the stuff...
... but resale is so bad now, if you miss on the drop you can probably get resale for not too much of a tax.
that's why i didn't get any of the potees today. I figured I'd rather wait and see how low the stockX prices get (or grailed).

CDG looks dope! More my wife's style, but guessing no size 5 mens? ROFL

Yup 1 minute + checkout times on most Stormy sizes.

with af1s i usually manage with a half size down, but it looks like these will be loaded onto snkrs as well so im hoping they have sizes smaller than 8

Personally could care less about politics, life has been the same each morning I wake up and start my day if it was Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump in office.

Think it would have been funny if the back of the shirt said "Grab Them By The Pu$$y".

Would have really been funny to see Supreme **** on both parties.

nah, in this times up generation, bigwigs getting exposed, women rights stuff, it would be insensitive to joke on it. all the **** seems to be hitting the fan now. women aint playing.

nah, in this times up generation, bigwigs getting exposed, women rights stuff, it would be insensitive to joke on it. all the **** seems to be hitting the fan now. women aint playing.

Yeah of course, but the uproar it would cause would be nuts.

yea. Supreme would have a line of women with signs and bullhorns.

Personally could care less about politics, life has been the same each morning I wake up and start my day if it was Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump in office.

Think it would have been funny if the back of the shirt said "Grab Them By The Pu$$y".

Yep, hilarious, nothing would've shown those Dems like mocking serial sexual assault, wouldn't it?

this is why i dont understand people get salty if you dont vote... like who cares

yea. Supreme would have a line of women with signs and bullhorns.

Could have used the Melodica...

Yep, hilarious, nothing would've shown those Dems like mocking serial sexual assault, wouldn't it?

Everyone needs to calm down in this Country. If he did assault anyone, he should be impeached and tried ASAP.

Not a Trump supporter, could care either way... but you'd think with a current in term Dem. president and the a whole party looking for something, if he did commit assault it would have come out with 100% proof.

this is why i dont understand people get salty if you dont vote... like who cares

Never voted because I live in one of the most liberal cities in the county that happens to be in one of the most conservative states in the country. Either way I voted, it wouldn't matter... local, state or federal.

NT logic.

visit the politics thread. basically if you ain’t voting these sleaze ball conservatives gonna try running the states for 2 more years their way. supreme court. house. senate. they really want to try to make america more conservative and not so liberal. imagine higher tax breaks for rich, limiting immigration, religious issues etc. scary **** that immigrants and People of color worked hard for in this country. also imagine limiting women’s rights. crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom