Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have used the Melodica...

Everyone needs to calm down in this Country. If he did assault anyone, he should be impeached and tried ASAP.

Not a Trump supporter, could care either way... but you'd think with a current in term Dem. president and the a whole party looking for something, if he did commit assault it would have come out with 100% proof.

Son you said “if”

lol whoa.

visit the politics thread. basically if you ain’t voting these sleaze ball conservatives gonna try running the states for 2 more years their way. supreme court. house. senate. they really want to try to make america more conservative and not so liberal. imagine higher costs for rich, limiting immigration, religious issues etc. scary **** that immigrants worked hard for in this country. also imagine limiting women’s rights. crazy.

Dems will take seats for sure...

visit the politics thread. basically if you ain’t voting these sleaze ball conservatives gonna try running the states for 2 more years their way. supreme court. house. senate. they really want to try to make america more conservative and not so liberal. imagine higher costs for rich, limiting immigration, religious issues etc. scary **** that immigrants worked hard for in this country. also imagine limiting women’s rights. crazy.

Preach bro. Conservative/Republicans ain’t even trying to hide it in anymore. They WANT people to not care so they can keep pulling their ****.

Unless you’re a rich, white, Christian male, you shouldn’t be voting for Republicans. Really simple as that at this point.

Don’t wanna get off topic for too long so I’ll just leave it at that.

Whoa.

Just whoa.

From the work, "eighteen women who have accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct". Accused and not proved, our legal system is based on being innocent until proven guilty.

If even one of the accusers is telling the truth, throw the book at Trump.

That's all I'm saying... but yes where there is smoke there is more than likely fire. Just hasn't been proven is the only point I'm making.

Personally could care less about politics, life has been the same each morning I wake up and start my day if it was Clinton, Bush, Obama or Trump in office.

Think it would have been funny if the back of the shirt said "Grab Them By The Pu$$y".

Would have really been funny to see Supreme **** on both parties.
couldn't, unless you mean that you actually care and you could care less.

couldn't, unless you mean that you actually care and you could care less.

Don't care, it's just turned the country against itself and political coverage has over saturated everything.

I have friends far on both sides. To keep them I just end up having to not have an opinion and just agree with them.

Modern day politics are ruining our culture IMO.

politics can suck. it runs in the office, corporate, govt, maybe even in family relationships.

damn i cant rage afford to rage cop that 18stormy tee.

Just gonna put bid and forget about it
On Principle alone I wont pay them prices
tenor.gif

Got the Kaweco to complete the black set. Crazy to me that these are sitting when they're actually priced below other, non-Supreme Kaweco Al Sport collabs, but I'm glad everyone made it easy for me. :D

Not a fan of Richard Prince's appropriative approach, although I recognize him as a major artist, so Stormy was a pass for me. Not that I could have copped a small, anyway.

politics can suck. it runs in the office, corporate, govt, maybe even in family relationships.

It's like something I kinda thought about once every 4 years, but it consumes people's lives, makes them angry, spiteful, etc...

Doesn't help that we get it pushed down our throats every second of everyday.

Going to put this out there...

I don't think besides smaller local politicians, there are many if any fully good people who have had success and reached a higher office. Kind of have to **** on somebody to make it that far in politics. Just the nature of the game.

That being said, I'd love to have a beer with Bill Clinton or W lol

Glad to have purchased the Stormy tee today. I don't think I'll ever wear it but could see it being a classic piece down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom