• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stormy tee is too in the moment and creepy to be a classic. As hype as Supreme is I didn’t think they’d try to make capital off the #metoo movement

Stormy tee is too in the moment and creepy to be a classic. As hype as Supreme is I didn’t think they’d try to make capital off the #metoo movement

Only people I know who like it personally are some art friends. They also bought the print.

How's the sizing on this? Is it similar to Supreme S Logo Hooded Sweatshirt (FW18)?- i wear size medium.
Do
I need to size down to small? I appreciate all your help. Thanks in advance.

Supreme-WINDSTOPPER-Zip-Up-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Black.jpg

Looks like the stores had pretty much 0 Stormy stock, might be a good one to ice...

How's the sizing on this? Is it similar to Supreme S Logo Hooded Sweatshirt (FW18)?- i wear size medium.
Do
I need to size down to small? I appreciate all your help. Thanks in advance.

Supreme-WINDSTOPPER-Zip-Up-Hooded-Sweatshirt-Black.jpg
iirc medium was about 23 inches in chest size so i got a medium.

Below are 5 big songs featuring great melodica.
  • John Lennon – “Strawberry fields forever” ...
  • Gorillaz – “Clint Eastwood” ...
  • Oasis – “Champagne Supernova” ...
  • Cake – “The Distance” ...
  • R.E.M. – “Boy in the Well

I wanna try for the cdg af1 but ... it’s not gonna happen :lol: not even about to drop 300 on them either

Got hit with captcha trying for Stormy. Weird that that happened since it's never happened before. I'll take my black script beanie as a consolation though. I'll have to be more aware of this in the future so that I can browse youtube and log into my email beforehand.

Hope CITH Tee drops when these CDG AF-1’s hit so I got some chance at not giving StockX a cut of my damn money lol.

Got hit with captcha trying for Stormy. Weird that that happened since it's never happened before. I'll take my black script beanie as a consolation though. I'll have to be more aware of this in the future so that I can browse youtube and log into my email beforehand.

Yeah, I've been hit with captcha the last few weeks, too, even though I always log into gmail in another tab. Nice to see that they're hitting meatbags with captcha while letting Skynet march right through to checkout smh

first time goin to Fairfax. had a 215 spot. never again, man :stoneface:

can’t wait for next weeks deliveries though :wink:

first time goin to Fairfax. had a 215 spot. never again, man :stoneface:

can’t wait for next weeks deliveries though :wink:
What did you not like about it? Besides the stock probably not being with your time today. Time slot reservations have been a godsend compared to waiting in line all day and not even going inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom