• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like it's a good thing I'm a size 8 sometimes cause I don't need to hit that dropdown to select size lol

but then it's also one of the more sought after being smaller size

200.gif

Homie got those hands

3 sep checkouts
all at 11am
all manual
all 3 hype items

Where's the Bot at??? :lol:

and I actually checked out with the knife late... usually my order confirms are at 11:00 on the dot thats how I know I was fast. I was slow on everything this week got emails at 11:02

Im sorry I offended you bro. Im sorry we use to be friends. Im sorry all this Supreme got in the way of that. I hope to like one of your posts one day I hope you like one of mine.

So we can pick up where we left off..

Until then its goodbye.

:ohwell:
*Plays boyz 2 men* "ALTHOUGH WE'VE COMEEE TO THE ENDDD OF THE ROAAAADD. STILL I CAN'TTT LETTTT GOOOOO.

Homie got those hands

3 sep checkouts
all at 11am
all manual
all 3 hype items

Where's the Bot at??? :lol:

Not sure unless he got lucky with the processing time.

The delay in processing made going in this order impossible (On one computer):

Beanie > AF1

Why are the knives so hyped? It’s pretty small and not even sharp/useful.

But then again I bought those bike lights and today’s magnetic lights so I shouldn’t even ask lol.

Why are the knives so hyped? It’s pretty small and not even sharp/useful.

But then again I bought those bike lights and today’s magnetic lights so I shouldn’t even ask lol.

Good item to have tbh. Can always sharpen yourself

On Spectrum 1GB here as well.

Its more dependent on your ping to where Supreme servers are located and not really on how fast your internet speed is. I'm copping manual on my works trash internet speed over a network where everyone is sharing and trust me bro its garbage! My phone LTE is faster than our network internet.

Not sure unless he got lucky with the processing time.

The delay in processing made going in this order impossible (On one computer):

Beanie > AF1
yeah
even with a smooth site and easy add

the time from pressing the button to the site actually doing things on the order takes enough time usually that the other hype items are gone

multiple computers or a window, an incognito, and another browser maybe plus mobile, ive tried one window and another incognito and that works

the sucky part is the incognito usually gets hit with captcha for me

Its more dependent on your ping to where Supreme servers are located and not really on how fast your internet speed is. I'm copping manual on my works trash internet speed over a network where everyone is sharing and trust me bro its garbage! My phone LTE is faster than our network internet.

I didn't cop though.

:rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom