Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the AF1s. Missed the beanies.

Really happy with what I did get though. These will look great together...

deoVsG70dTw.jpg
tcAbu3Dvfwc.jpg

that field jacket is tight man... I want the orange one.

Navy beanie sold out before the black one lol. Did everyone go for that thinking it'd be the sleeper? Really wanted a mustardo one
People rushing prolly thought it was black.

LMAO AF1s are already bricking quick on stockx. GG resellers. They're their own downfall.
Theyll rise again just like last years pair.

Why are the knives so hyped? It’s pretty small and not even sharp/useful.

But then again I bought those bike lights and today’s magnetic lights so I shouldn’t even ask lol.
I personally cop all the knifes. They're always small but I get use out of them. I copped the red but black sold out first. I was shocked lol.

for fun, i checked stockx for beanie prices and like 15 minutes ago, they were like $90 for the grey. now, it's $150. crazy!
Theyll drop a lil lower after people get in hand and undercut each other

Doubled up on the AF1s today, one manual online and one in store :nthat:

Grey beanie sold out already in Soho, ended up just grabbing the Chris Cunningham tees and the knife along with the AF1.

The field jacket is beautiful, but the sizing on it is WTF. A medium is 24-1/4 chest width. I know it has a thermal lining but damn, the snap front twill was 23 chest width with no lining and that was OD baggy. Good luck on the fit whoever copped or get it altered.

Doubled up on the AF1s today, one manual online and one in store :nthat:

Grey beanie sold out already in Soho, ended up just grabbing the Chris Cunningham tees and the knife along with the AF1.

did they have a lot of air forces in soho? what was your time?

The field jacket is beautiful, but the sizing on it is WTF. A medium is 24-1/4 chest width. I know it has a thermal lining but damn, the snap front twill was 23 chest width with no lining and that was OD baggy. Good luck on the fit whoever copped or get it altered.

Hope the sizing ain't too baggy but I did copp thinking it would be a layering piece with a hoodie underneath.

i used that too and got through fine .. what error did yours give?
Unfortunately your payment could not be
Processed something like that. I was pretty fast too, I don't understand. Unless it's because my CVV was autofilled too?

Last edited:
Got the kicks and went back for beanie and then knife, only ended up with the forces..

Wanted a beanie pretty bad but the shoes more so all in all twas a good Thursday :nthat:

Unfortunately your payment could not be
Processed something like that. I was pretty fast too, I don't understand. Unless it's because my CID was autofilled too?

try different card, or order some socks right now and see if it works. If it works your card is fine and it might have been your autofill

did they have a lot of air forces in soho? what was your time?

11:15, got in around 12:10. I was around the 95th person in the store according to security, and they seemed to have plenty in stock. Didn't seem like any sizes were out of stock either

try different card, or order some socks right now and see if it works. If it works your card is fine and it might have been your autofill
Yeah my card is fine

Did you manually enter your CVV or was it autofilled as well?

Last edited:
Got card decline for AF1's and no email confirmation, but I have 2 pending charges for $175 and $1 from supreme. No refund charges yet. L? W?

So auto fill is sending my checkout back to cart??

You using normal chrome autofill? If so, I highly doubt thats the cause. If you are using an extension for autofill or something other than normal chrome autofill then I would guess thats whats causing it. Or your IP is flagged, but I highly doubt that too. Cause i've had the same issue where it would send me back to cart but thats when bots where way to active and working on the site. This release Supreme turned their bot deter "switch" on.

Chrome autofill always works for me except on last year’s bogo, had to manually enter for that one. Never had to deal with captcha either, probably because im synced in with my gmail account.

Edit: i also either paste or type my cvv, i dont think it really matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom