• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah
even with a smooth site and easy add

the time from pressing the button to the site actually doing things on the order takes enough time usually that the other hype items are gone

multiple computers or a window, an incognito, and another browser maybe plus mobile, ive tried one window and another incognito and that works

the sucky part is the incognito usually gets hit with captcha for me

Yeah really helps having two people going for things and also using different cc/address/name to be able to go for the same items.

Normally when the processing bar starts filling up you're good, but it still sucks to know when it's just sitting there forever that the other items are more than likely gone...

tried to log on this morning, but got a "ERROR 403 FORBIDDEN" message, and now I cant access the site. Dont know what I did, but anyone know how to fix this? (never have used a bot, etc).

B2306F94-3277-4060-9582-A940620F6570.jpeg

What’s next...... I’m sick of eating for this week.

... although I was gonna get that field jacket just now lol

I wonder if I can grab a grey beanie in my 1245 BK timeslot :'( if not black then red then coral. If someone got an earlier time lemme get that stock update pls

tried to log on this morning, but got a "ERROR 403 FORBIDDEN" message, and now I cant access the site. Dont know what I did, but anyone know how to fix this? (never have used a bot, etc).

So focused on the af1s i forgot about the knife. Oh well at least i hit on forces, this design is great, different but not over the top. Super wearable.
Future classics or is that going too far?

I just went for the field jacket in black, was my favorite piece of the season.

Something weird happened tho. My address info was pre loaded on the page when I went to check out. All I had to do was type in payment info but did get hit with a captcha. I think it was saved from early is morning when I carted something just to practice using my auto fill. In 20-30 supreme purchases throughout the years I have never seen that.

Not 100% sure but I suspect I got a decline on the AF1s because I pasted my CC. Didn't even get the progress bar. (I'm not suggesting that everyone who uses paste or autofill triggers a decline, but it seems some of us do.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom