• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get worried that I only got shipping email for my second order. First order of IBCA hoodie was confirmed, but no shipping yet. Should I reach out and call?
No. Just be patient. Week one orders can take up to 10 days to ship in my experience.

fam getting worried about 2/4 orders not shipping out yet.

Meanwhile my single order is yet to move. Week 1 fellas, wait til Wednesday.

All these stories about getting shipping with no order confirmation is giving me (false) hope that some of my pre crash attempts at purchases are going to miraculously come through

it’s happened to me before. mine showed up with no confirmation, no shipping nada. fingers crossed for you fam.

it’s happened to me before. mine showed up with no confirmation, no shipping nada. fingers crossed for you fam.

This is my current situation (no email or shipping confirmation), but the charge was confirmed after pending on my cc so I have to assume I am good. My idiot self forgot to screenshot my order # so I cant even call them to check, just have to hope it randomly shows up on my doorstep..

This is my current situation (no email or shipping confirmation), but the charge was confirmed after pending on my cc so I have to assume I am good. My idiot self forgot to screenshot my order # so I cant even call them to check, just have to hope it randomly shows up on my doorstep..

They can check using your phone number/email if you call up, you don't need the order number. My buddy did that and they re-sent him his order conf email, he got shipping shortly after.

ight so how many of you have actually placed an order, gotten charged, and not received the item?

800px_COLOURBOX2257438.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom