• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
backpack and zippo coming from SECAUCUS, NJ (says from OMLOG)
deck and tees coming from GREENSBORO, NC (says from RSVP)

Do not jump to conclusions. CALL the warehouse until you get through and the lady will tell you what it is off rip.
I just called again and she said the order is still confirmed, AND sent me the conformation I never got the first time.
Just call and stop killing yourselves :lol:

Do not jump to conclusions. CALL the warehouse until you get through and the lady will tell you what it is off rip.
I just called again and she said the order is still confirmed, AND sent me the conformation I never got the first time.
when i call what do i press

Misery loves company.

Got my Collegiate Cord hoodie in Saturday and it fits different from the past SS hoodies i've got. It's a lil stiffer (not as stiff/thick as F/W) and shorter. I wonder did they switch manufacturers on the hoodies as well.

It’s Spring/Summer, it ain’t brick duh. Wtf you want to wear a thick hoody in the sun for? You want to pay thicker prices for thicker hoody?

And I called the warehouse to ask for free decks, the garbled messaging machine said leave your name and address and we’ll send you a set! :wow:
~Lefty

I got 2 orders coming from 2 different warehouses in NJ then I got another coming from the regular place in NY. Curious if the Jersey orders will make it next day since I'm in Jersey. Sometimes I get the NY orders next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom