Status
Not open for further replies.

Just left Bk 20 min ago. Had 215 slot
BE422A87-7C50-45EE-A3FB-D44E9C380D22.jpeg

Zero fleeces.

Ugly and Blk jackets were dwindling.

No waist bags.

Only ugly and Blk wallets left.

Didn’t give me a hoodie even though they had blue red white on display. Dont even care I wanted out
Haha I actually like the "uglies". If it drops more Im going to pick it up. After today's purchase on the black TNF fleece, I have a free shipping to go toward it.

5'7 145. No way a medium jacket fits me right? I'm XS/S in most jackets too :/ Sucks knowing that every TNF release there is no chance for a small and that I would have to dish out couple hundred extra on resell just to cop my size. #sadsmallboy
We’re the same size, I go M for tees and hoodies for supreme and I know I had to get a Small, I shelled out on StockX before the prices climb too high

You could always do a M with a hoodie underneath or something, that’s my thinking

Beanie is pretty fresh.. I was contemplating beanie and wallet thing this morn. Prob shoulda grabbed just cuz.. can always flip if not satisfied. Oh well, come on bogo crew..

better pic
image_from_ios.jpg

prob should have got mirror. I didnt realize it had a box logo on the front too.

Doom. Doom. damn you :angry:
Did you get a large in the jacket? Did you try it on? Was wondering if I should get L or M. I have a regular north face jacket similar to that in a medium. Anyone else got it in store and could recommend which size to get for that model? I’m 5’11” and about 175-180lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get a large in the jacket? Did you try it on? Was wondering if I should get L or M. I have a regular north face jacket similar to that in a medium. Anyone else got it in store and could recommend which size to get for that model? I’m 5’11” and about 175-180lbs.
got large.

For your size either one would work. Large if you want to layer comfortably.

first off WHITE FLEECE then jacket are the best pieces in this release.
So... finally home from my day out in LA... and man.... im blessed but at the same time SALTY AF!!!!
SUPLA slot is @ 12:15pm.
**** show of a line up since everyone had to wait at the end corner and bomb rushed to the line. waited over 2 hours to get in.
every was hoping to hit ANY white items since the time is somewhat early..
by the time our group got in/front of line, everything WHITE sold out an hour before I got in , so i got everything in BLACK. checked out and right when i walked outside.

UPS GUY CAME IN WITH BOXES and WORKERS THREW "WHITE FLEECES ON THE GROUND FOR PEOPLE TO COP" ...... BRUH! I was wathcing from the outside like SMMMHHHH BRUHH!!!zzzzzz goodnight

So... finally home from my day out in LA... and man.... im blessed but at the same time SALTY AF!!!!
**** show of a line up since everyone had to wait at the end corner and bomb rushed to the line. waited over 2 hours to get in.
by the time our group got in/front of line, everything WHITE sold out....
got everything in BLACK. checked out and right when i walked outside.

UPS GUY CAME IN WITH BOXES and WORKERS THREW "WHITE FLEECES ON THE GROUND FOR PEOPLE TO COP" ...... BRUH! I was wathcing from the outside like SMMMHHHH BRUHH!!!zzzzzz goodnight
Wow that’s beyond sloppy. Seem like they should have all the stock ready but damn ....

by the time our group got in/front of line, everything WHITE sold out an hour before I got in , so i got everything in BLACK. checked out and right when i walked outside.

Are you serious?? I was in the 12:15 slot as well but I didn't catch the white fleece. Were there large quantities of white fleece?

Time slot at 11:15am and dipped around 12:00pm.

They must've ran out of medium Jacket/Fleece because they gave me large. But glad I was able to get them in the white/red colorway though.

Anyways, most likely I'm only keeping the fleece since it's my favorite out of the collection, but not sure if it'll fit :rolleyes

I wasn't able to try online, but it seems it was relatively easy? Or was the same BS as always? lol

IMG_3172.JPG

Are you serious?? I was in the 12:15 slot as well but I didn't catch the white fleece. Were there large quantities of white fleece?
yes bro... I was salty af. It was more towards mid/end of the 12:15 slot group.
Not sure what sizes but they threw like 6-7 of them on the ground, couldnt make it out if it was all fleece or maybe some jackets but bouncer told me to keep pushing and i couldnt stand outside smh....
I was in shock when that happened...

Whatever, I got both jackets in black and i can't complain. As time passes, black will cost more than other colors. Trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom