• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beanie is pretty fresh.. I was contemplating beanie and wallet thing this morn. Prob shoulda grabbed just cuz.. can always flip if not satisfied. Oh well, come on bogo crew..
I was feeling slap happy after fleece and waist bag cop so I carted black beanie and wallet in 3rd cart and boom complete

Did you get a large in the jacket? Did you try it on? Was wondering if I should get L or M. I have a regular north face jacket similar to that in a medium. Anyone else got it in store and could recommend which size to get for that model? I’m 5’11” and about 175-180lbs.

Not sure if you ordered yet, but I got a medium jacket and it fits me perfectly at 6’2 and 170lbs. I have a slim build and the jacket fits me perfectly around the waist and the length is good too. The only thing is the arm sleeves go down to my wrist exactly which sucks when lifting your arms up for whatever reason. I can probably layer a sweatshirt under but that’s about it. Go for large if you wanna layer more.

Last edited:
yes bro... I was salty af. It was more towards mid/end of the 12:15 slot group.
Not sure what sizes but they threw like 6-7 of them on the ground, couldnt make it out if it was all fleece or maybe some jackets but bouncer told me to keep pushing and i couldnt stand outside smh....
I was in shock when that happened...
Ahh I thought ups brought like 100 more of those white fleeces. Oh well, our black jackets will age well. Even all the workers chose the black jacket

TNF always brings people out who arent even thinking of rockin the pieces. It sold out sooner than I expected in store but not a huge surprise. A lot of those items are gonna be sold...smh.
exactly. nothing wrong with some tnf.

I think the only time I ever bought every piece of a collection was Scarface.. didn't get the lamp though..

Had a rare Thursday off today and couldn’t fall asleep all night last night. Woke up realized I missed the online drop and I would’ve loved a north face jacket. Only thing I wanted to buy from them all year

Not sure if you ordered yet, but I got a medium jacket and it fits me perfectly at 6’2 and 170lbs. I have a slim build and the jacket fits me perfectly around the waist and the length is good too. The only thing is the arm sleeves go down to my wrist exactly which sucks when lifting your arms up for whatever reason. I can probably layer a sweatshirt under but that’s about it. Go for large if you wanna layer more.
Haven’t ordered yet. Still can’t decide if I want M or L for the jacket. The fleece I ordered was an L, if it’s the same as my other north face fleece that should fit fine. But the jacket seems to run a little bigger based on Supreme’s chart and my other jacket is a medium. I’ll prob go with medium for the jacket because I like to keep it simple and don’t really like layering, I don’t think I’m a slim build tho...just about average so hope it works out. Thanks for the input!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom