• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20181130_223738.jpg

20181130_223518.jpg

20181130_223338.jpg

Got back from East Coast trip

gonna take a pic & upload my goretex beanie & cdg af1 that arrived before.

34DB4196-BAD2-4DB0-ADB3-8C5E45A4B2F0.jpeg
Ups never comes this late but they did today.
UPS delivered a package @ 8:58 tonight , was supposed to be here by 1:30 -.-‘

Cool to see folks buying the dvd , my local had it on repeat all week . tyshawn is the truth , pop for days - NY trash can massacre . Still wondering which woodshop presses supreme boards

Shipping emails around Noon and early afternoon.
Seperate item shipping from same order just creates unnecessary jitters.

sheldonnervous.gif

Wish I saw that code earlier because I picked up the sulphur fleece early this morning from SX during my ride to the airport. Also picked up the jacket in large thru PayPal invoice from a seller on eBay. Waiting on seller from StockX to ship the black fleece. They have 3 business days to ship for new releases, right?

I think its usually 5 business days from the drop date

Thanks, but I want the physical disc and book. I already have the digital file and watched it last weekend back-to-back with the new GX-1000 video.
Oof new GX video gonna gooooo !! Could quite possibly take the cake from spirit quest for video of the year for me

looking like people are selling fleeces or jackets at $520-700 right now. hoping for some price drop

I was expecting prices to drop a bit but the white fleece just sold for $740 and is now hovering above $730 on StockX. I was planning on keeping mine but it's really hard to turn down a $300+ profit.

Last edited:
I was expecting prices to drop a bit but the white fleece just sold for $740 and is now hovering above $730 on StockX. I was planning on keeping mine but it's really hard to turn down a $300+ profit.

Keep that white fleece bro it’s fire! You can wear it until you move on to something else and will still be able to sell it for more than retail.

it will, just wait for crewneck to be announced and for shipments to arrive
Nah incoming shipment won't decrease price.
Go check out the CDG BOGO hoodie, price is constant.
I'm pretty sure people already sold their online order on the day of release on stockx. Stockx gives you extra days to ship out cause of Supremes 1 week shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom