• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh off the truck.
E089F2D0-870E-47CC-9D62-F74C09448559.jpeg

Bros, is the mossy oak box cap going for a lot? Where would be the best place to get one close to retail?

Dam seeing all these jackets got my sodium levels rising. Gonna be patient though, box logos coming out soon will have people scrambling and take eyes off the jackets, that's when I'll swoop in and grab one.

Man, they even added a heavy markup to the tee. Typical Supreme tee is $36, north face $25-30.. they damn near added retails for the price on this tee. Pretty pricey if the only print is on the front.. most of the previous releases had additional logos on the sleeve and/or back.

yo wth it’s 6:52 pm, i thought ups would come thru by now. i know 1 time they came like around 8. hate waiting.

Online orders came in. Jacket never popped up on My Choice or got a shipping email but im glad it came

Weird.. mine aren’t showing on ups either. Actually got shipping emails from supreme this time tho.. 1 ready for pickup and 1 in transit.

Everything fits ****ing huge nowadays across every brand it's infuriating. I bought a Canada Goose jacket over Black Friday in a Large...I'm 6'2 and 195 and that thing is MASSIVE on me, literally swimming in it.

Word. Winter jackets sizing are the worst for me. At least I made a profit reselling this jacket lol

Just got my Compass and mirror...

I swear if I was lost this compass would never get me home... it’s just a prop cuz I live in the North and it tells me otherwise ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Preme Life...

And the mirror is so every day I’ll look into it and realize how much money I spent on STUPID STUFF :rofl:

the tracking went from out to delivery
to In transit

Scheduled Delivery/ Estimated Time

Saturday12/01/2018

by End of Day

:stoneface: :smh:

11:11 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom