• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My medium fleece just got here, 5'6/7" 130ish and it actually fits better than I thought...def a big fit, a little boxy but I think that's intentional...length on body and arms is good for my height which I'm surprised by. Wearing it over a hoodie is perfect. My only concern is the goretex mid panels are pretty stiff and dont fold in as easily as the rest of the fleece material, so it can kinda make movement a little stiff wearing it without a hoodie underneath

We'll see how the small compares when it comes in later this week, I gotta think about if I'll be wearing it with a hoodie underneath or by itself more often.

Besides sizing thoughts, this jacket is AMAZING. I'm like in awe of how nice it feels. Instant classic. I can't wait to get the other in so I can decide and start rocking it daily

IMG_7233.jpg IMG_7234.jpg

Wow im def gonna regret not going for the fleece.. had my friend attempt for it but he messed up and added the parka idk how lol

kilroythedon kilroythedon
I wouldn’t go as far to call it unfriendly.. he tried to help me cop and wasnt able to, we had a laugh about it and moved on. Its not that serious

just got shipping confirmation for my beanie and backpack. wound up picking up a black hoodie for $25 over retail and should have it monday. already sold the backpack after finding out there's no laptop sleeve. hoping the beanie doesn't look ridiculous, even on my big head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom