• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OGs should of known this on week 1, plus added ship locations equals more uckery.

CE5733DE-BC3E-465E-A217-94E0151EA5E9.jpeg

Backpack just came in :nthat:

Had a $300 order turn into an inflateable lamp with a Box Logo sticker and no receipt so I'm holding out for the package with the receipt LOL!

THe crazy thing is that it was delievered by USPS

Apparently UPS is handing off the packages to the local Post office

UPS handing packages over to the post office to deliver is called UPS SurePost. Sometimes UPS SurePost will upgrade to UPS Ground at no additional cost. Happened to me with my Zippo and got it two days earlier than scheduled.

got my luminaid in. only box logo sticker. i have 2 other orders but never got shipping for them just gonna assume those aren’t coming

Does anyone else have a OMLOG package from SECAUCUS, NJ, US that has been stuck at Order Processed: Ready for UPS since Wednesday, 2/28?

Had a $300 order turn into an inflateable lamp with a Box Logo sticker and no receipt so I'm holding out for the package with the receipt LOL!

THe crazy thing is that it was delievered by USPS

Apparently UPS is handing off the packages to the local Post office
None of my orders come with a receipt

I dunno, y'all. I had the $54 charge for my mesh cap drop off, and even though it was delivered on like Tuesday it still hasn't reappeared.

Free hat? :nerd:

So now that the 2nd store has been up and running for a full season....

Crowd wise, how are both NYC stores from Sunday-Wednesday? I'll be in town soon and I just want to check out the new Brooklyn store. I'm not trying to lineup if I go on a Sunday or Monday. Also, is it back to being like a few years ago when you can walk in a few days after a drop and still pickup popular accessories (based on the 1st 2 weeks)? now that stock numbers have increased?

I dunno, y'all. I had the $54 charge for my mesh cap drop off, and even though it was delivered on like Tuesday it still hasn't reappeared.

Free hat? :nerd:

Same thing happened to me, but with a gradient puffy.

Placed two orders:
• collegiate logo hoodie, S hat, cards tee, stacking cups
• gradient puffy

First order charge went through, got all emails. Second order charge was pending, no emails, then drops off.

Then I get two shipping notifications in a row, 1 from C4 the other from OMLOG, both 2lbs.

Get the C4 package today with the gradient puffy, OMLOG package comes tomorrow.

Guessing that the OMLOG will just have the cups and I'm in the dark on the rest of my first order. Or the fact that I never got charged for the puffy cancels it all out.

Hoping that I get the rest of my first order tho. Still no emails on my week 2 stuff.

So now that the 2nd store has been up and running for a full season....

Crowd wise, how are both NYC stores from Sunday-Wednesday? I'll be in town soon and I just want to check out the new Brooklyn store. I'm not trying to lineup if I go on a Sunday or Monday. Also, is it back to being like a few years ago when you can walk in a few days after a drop and still pickup popular accessories (based on the 1st 2 weeks)? now that stock numbers have increased?

I think it depends week to week. Monday to Wednesday isn't too bad. You can't walk right in like back then, but the wait is 10-30 mins for the Brooklyn Store, especially if you go before the kids are out. You won't be able to get the popular accessories, but the unpopular ones are sitting unless they have a random restock.

Got my first order, a keychain. Came with seeds, 2 Reggies and mini ftw.

I just checked outside & see that my first order just came too. Everything came together from Chapter 4, the regular spot. With the exact same stickers as well :smh:

Hope my 2nd order comes with some actual stickers

The Jellyfish & chair tees are so dope in person. I aint know the print on the chair tee was silver

Another thing, these gloves fit kinda big on me :/

The palms are small but the fingers long af lol

Anyone who try on the diagonal hoodie already, is this run small for you or this is tts? I try L and it a bit small. It same fit as the champion one last season which run small for me. Just want to make sure if this tts for you guys so next time I can go for XL. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom