• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who try on the diagonal hoodie already, is this run small for you or this is tts? I try L and it a bit small. It same fit as the champion one last season which run small for me. Just want to make sure if this tts for you guys so next time I can go for XL. Thanks.

Im waiting on mines but man i hope it dont fit small. Was thinking bout going up to a Large but i stuck with a Medium. Some were saying the hoodies last week fit big so i was fine with that lol. Slightly loose hoodie > tight hoodies lol

Which color u get it in btw? :nerd:

Anyone who try on the diagonal hoodie already, is this run small for you or this is tts? I try L and it a bit small. It same fit as the champion one last season which run small for me. Just want to make sure if this tts for you guys so next time I can go for XL. Thanks.

Got a collegiate L last week and it’s a bit small..got a xl on the diagonal just waiting for it to come.

Im waiting on mines but man i hope it dont fit small. Was thinking bout going up to a Large but i stuck with a Medium. Some were saying the hoodies last week fit big so i was fine with that lol. Slightly loose hoodie > tight hoodies lol

Which color u get it in btw? :nerd:

I got black one, just try it on and it felt small like I used to try on the champion last season. I sold that one and I never own Supreme hoodie so I’m nor sure how’s the fit.

Does anyone else have a OMLOG package from SECAUCUS, NJ, US that has been stuck at Order Processed: Ready for UPS since Wednesday, 2/28?
1 of my packages is stuck there too since 2/28, I believe it's the package with gloves. Hope we get movement on Monday.

6E3375F3-1C38-41E1-ABF0-6E45320DD972.png

So far got 4 packages from Supreme for 4 orders. I think my zippo should be here Monday from OMLOG. Just like the color blocked Champion jackets from last season, I wish the sleeves on the varsity were just a little longer...also wish it wasn't corduroy.

Got no receipts with any orders (last season I mighta got receipts 2 or 3 times). They continue to hate me with these stickers...got small molotov, 2 diff FTW, and the rest reggies

0303181831.jpg

When I was at Bape LA I think I saw one of the Supreme security guards working there too

He had the work gloves with him lol

I dunno, y'all. I had the $54 charge for my mesh cap drop off, and even though it was delivered on like Tuesday it still hasn't reappeared.

Free hat? :nerd:

Supreme's spending extra money because of poor logistics and now they're giving away free hats?

So my tracking said my order was delivered today and nothing came.... I was home all day too!!

Maybe you don't maybe you do, it don't matter you should wear what you like, not what's in fashion.
That said I see you kept it simple, white hoodie with the red side logo would've went better but still cool

Thanks Alp. Was originally planning on the white when the preview & lookbook dropped, but I went with the grey when I ordered because I figured it'd be easier to keep clean-looking.

Go to UPS.com, tracking, tracking and tracking history, and then track by reference. In shipment reference enter, SP-1234567 (replace 1234567 with your order number), leave shipper account blank, and fill the rest according to your info. This only works after you've gotten your shipping email. (EDIT: It seems that if your shipment is far enough along in it's process, this may work before you even get your shipping email. No promises.)

Figured this could help some folks out

EVERYONE WHO HAS ONLY RECEIVED PARTIAL ORDERS FOLLOW THESE STEPS.

EVERYONE WHO HAS ONLY RECEIVED PARTIAL ORDERS FOLLOW THESE STEPS.

If your second tracking doesn’t show up even then you should contact Supreme to get it directly from them.

This new multi warehouse, same order/seperate shipment method for this Season is complete A-z-z. Chapter 4 shipment of black Illegal Business deck was fine, but the Chapter 4 shipment of bags only had red shoulder bag. Usually pretty much gloss over everyone's shipping experience cause never run into trouble all these years.

Thank goodness for @rick2345 's reminder post of @kingcurt1 's search UPS tracking by reference number method. DonRafa DonRafa -dude you have to copy and pin on First Post this guy's jig. Didn't matter only got one measly Reggie sticker for both orders, just wanted all my items shipped.

Mine (XL) was pretty TTS. I like my hoodies roomy. Arms are a little wide, but it fits nice and baggy, but not ridiculous. I'm 5'10", about 195 lbs., fyi. I can send you measurements of the hoodie in the AM if you want.

Thanks Alp. Was originally planning on the white when the preview & lookbook dropped, but I went with the grey when I ordered because I figured it'd be easier to keep clean-looking.
Yea I got one white hoodie and haven't even worn it yet, white gets dirty easy. Grey is better and would've been the best if they made that stripe red but it's still a dope piece

Yea I got one white hoodie and haven't even worn it yet, white gets dirty easy. Grey is better and would've been the best if they made that stripe red but it's still a dope piece

Yeah, I actually liked that the stripe was black/wht. You don't see that too often except on black base, and it goes with more options. I'm really, really pleased with that hoodie, between the blk/wht stripe and the side seam pockets, I'm really glad to have gotten it. Gonna be a staple for me for the spring.

Shipping email for Week 2 came in the middle of the night :pimp:

No info on the UPS page yet but i aint sweating that. 2nd order of week 1 should be here on Tuesday. I hope this Diagonal hoodie fits loose on me & i get some real stickers this time cuz i know they got some left lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom