• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My process time took about the same as usual this season, but it goes through.
Idk why they do that now. It used to be so quick. Maybe it’s more traffic?

My process time took about the same as usual this season, but it goes through.
Idk why they do that now. It used to be so quick. Maybe it’s more traffic?
I think it's just processing thousands of payments and they just show us the loading bar..but I realized my payment went thru way before the time I got confirmation..felt like it was loading forever

I wonder if it's to spread out payment requests, especially multiple purchases from single buyers. Now, I'm sure if you multitask on two devices like a champ you can checkout purchase #2 while #1 is still processing (never tried this, actually, but I might next time there's two hype-y things I really want).

But, if they make most people - and I suppose this would impact bot users, too - wait 30-60 secs to confirm that first order, it helps relieve some strain from their inventory and payment processing servers.

I wonder if the hold on the item is immediate or sometime during the process.

I wonder if it's to spread out payment requests, especially multiple purchases from single buyers. Now, I'm sure if you multitask on two devices like a champ you can checkout purchase #2 while #1 is still processing (never tried this, actually, but I might next time there's two hype-y things I really want).

But, if they make most people - and I suppose this would impact bot users, too - wait 30-60 secs to confirm that first order, it helps relieve some strain from their inventory and payment processing servers.
I'm always at work on Thursday's so it's all mobile..autofill is blocked on work computer

I wonder if the hold on the item is immediate or sometime during the process.

My guess is the order goes payment validation>procedure (bot/autofill) validation>inventory validation. They'll make sure you can pay and do so "fairly" before they commit stock to the order, and even then since it's Supreme we all know it's still a crapshoot to actually get what you ordered, lol

Pft. The author of that article can go **** himself.

Can’t stand how journalists and reporters use the opinion of a very select few people to represent a huge group of people. :smh:

Maybe some of us simply don’t know the artist or her work, and dont like the artwork itself.

This might come as a shock to the author, but the streetwear we buy doesn’t represent our views on the LGBT community. FOH with that thought process.

I'm always at work on Thursday's so it's all mobile..autofill is blocked on work computer

Yeah, I work at a major university so I can use the sweet sweet high speed ethernet on my work desktop. Never even think of having my phone out at the same time.

Pft. The author of that article can go **** himself.

Can’t stand how journalists and reporters use the opinion of a very select few people to represent a huge group of people. :smh:

Maybe some of us simply don’t know the artist or her work, and dont like the artwork itself.

This might come as a shock to the author, but the streetwear we buy doesn’t represent our views on the LGBT community. FOH with that thought process.
I would guess that a lot of reactions--not decisions to buy or not buy--do reflect people's phobias. I browse Reddit now and then, and I don't think this is a mischaracterization of the Supreme forum's user base there.

I also wonder if the lack of confirmation emails is to F with bot users and ATCs.

I would guess that a lot of reactions--not decisions to buy or not buy--do reflect people's phobias. I browse Reddit now and then, and I don't think this is a mischaracterization of the Supreme forum's user base there.

Yes but to be fair, the majority of Reddit’s user base is younger, and their opinions are still developing and are not reflective of the Supreme community as a whole.

It would also be fair to point out that the younger generation of Supreme fans don’t quite understand the brand and what it represents. The author does a good job of pointing this out actually.

I guess the article is really aimed at the younger kids who don’t understand the brand. But it just comes off sounding like one long egotistical rant. But I guess everyone’s got their opinion.

So wait if we don’t buy that stuff we’re homophobes? That’s like calling trump voters racist, it’s not true for the whole of people, even though maybe for some.

Even though it’s not fool proof, it’s cool preme tries to do something about the automated checkouts. More than can be said about other major corporations (Nike) that don’t give a crap. In a perfect world we could all cop our bogo hoodies manually. :lol:

It would be sweet if they’d do a colab with Pulp Fiction or the Crow. Somethin like that, they’ve brought back some of the 90s nostalgia stuff.

Yeah I like 90s stuff cause I was a young adult in that decade. I saw kids in the theater lol. Trainspotting would be sick, many great scenes.

So wait if we don’t buy that stuff we’re homophobes? That’s like calling trump voters racist, it’s not true for the whole of people, even though maybe for some.

That’s how the article comes off at first, but in reality it’s just someone venting about the younger kids that are only rocking Supreme if it has a box logo or loud print.

In all honesty, it sounds like the author is an old Supreme head that bought all of the Nan Goldin gear and is mad everyone else didn’t. It comes off as saying “if you didn’t buy this Nan Goldin Supreme stuff you must be a young hypebeast who doesn’t understand the brand”.

Of course, the author doesn’t take into account the people that do understand the brand put simply didn’t like the collection. But I guess that’s not the point of the article.

The only thing more unnecessary than the article is our discussion of it, I suppose. :lol:

.....move along. Nothing to see hear folks.

Last edited:
Even though it’s not fool proof, it’s cool preme tries to do something about the automated checkouts. More than can be said about other major corporations (Nike) that don’t give a crap. In a perfect world we could all cop our bogo hoodies manually. :lol:

It would be sweet if they’d do a colab with Pulp Fiction or the Crow. Somethin like that, they’ve brought back some of the 90s nostalgia stuff.

Yooo a Crow collab would be dope I absolutely loved those movies. 1 and 2 are low key cult classics.

Take all my money cuz I’d need everything. And take all my money again because he bro would need everything too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom