Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A4835B24-69FE-40C6-8C38-1AADC185EDFD.jpeg
Careful, they might do something like a collab with the wrestler sting instead.

nothing else to really talk about in here hell what random drop would yall like to see? i want some off the wall **** like a regis philbin shirt or a youthful mel gibson.....possibly carmen electra 1990

carmen-electra-early-1990s.jpg

Haven't been to the LA store yet this season. Is it fcfs tomorrow or are they still going thru reserved times?

went on wednesday to get put on reservation for friday
For the LA store?
How many days do they take registrations? Let's say I want to go on Sunday, am I no longer able to just lineup or walk in?
I assume they only take reservations for Thurs. and Fri.

Last edited:
I just found out my order that show message error went thru. Luckily the second order I try different tee. So now I got tv, lady bug, fiorenza and coin box! Wowww.

nothing else to really talk about in here hell what random drop would yall like to see? i want some off the wall **** like a regis philbin shirt or a youthful mel gibson.....possibly carmen electra 1990

Yeah, love all those ideas.

And as much as I love Pulp Fiction and The Crow,, they seem a tad too mainstream for the brand to promote...maybe give it another few years like the Scarface and Akira collabs

That’s how the article comes off at first, but in reality it’s just someone venting about the younger kids that are only rocking Supreme if it has a box logo or loud print.

In all honesty, it sounds like the author is an old Supreme head that bought all of the Nan Goldin gear and is mad everyone else didn’t. It comes off as saying “if you didn’t buy this Nan Goldin Supreme stuff you must be a young hypebeast who doesn’t understand the brand”.

Of course, the author doesn’t take into account the people that do understand the brand put simply didn’t like the collection. But I guess that’s not the point of the article.

The only thing more unnecessary than the article is our discussion of it, I suppose. :lol:

.....move along. Nothing to see hear folks.
I'd push back and say that it's the very sort of thing worth discussing on here. I don't really care who copped what, what next week's collab is going to be, or who hasn't gotten his shipping confirmation email yet. But I care a lot about what the brand means to people, what it means to me, what specific pieces mean to you, and what these things might mean to the larger culture--not "the culture" of streetwear and sneakers but rather the real culture of art and film and fashion and literature and photography. For me, that Supreme can even possibly be a part of such a discussion is the very thing that makes it worth my time.

I'd push back and say that it's the very sort of thing worth discussing on here. I don't really care who copped what, what next week's collab is going to be, or who hasn't gotten his shipping confirmation email yet. But I care a lot about what the brand means to people, what it means to me, what specific pieces mean to you, and what these things might mean to the larger culture--not "the culture" of streetwear and sneakers but rather the real culture of art and film and fashion and literature and photography. For me, that Supreme can even possibly be a part of such a discussion is the very thing that makes it worth my time.

Oh no I just meant the article in particular isn’t worth discussing, not the subject matter itself.

More than welcome to discuss that. Better then some of the stuff we talk about on here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom