• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there someplace that archives all the past seasons' size charts? Specifically looking for the size charts for the FW16 Thermal small box logo zip-up hoodies.

TIA!

Is there an archive of all seasons tees somewhere?

I know i missed a bunch of dope ones over the years

Seriously it amazes me just how few resources there are to chronicle all of the drops they've had. Trying to find old size charts is damn near impossible, but you'd think someone would have created an archive of just the items themselves. I thought Supreme had their old Previews archived, but even that doesn't seem to be working now....

Seriously it amazes me just how few resources there are to chronicle all of the drops they've had. Trying to find old size charts is damn near impossible, but you'd think someone would have created an archive of just the items themselves. I thought Supreme had their old Previews archived, but even that doesn't seem to be working now....

I seen one on Tumblr a couple weeks back but it was def missing stuff

I swear they used to have an archive...maybe i was bugging tho lol

Is there someplace that archives all the past seasons' size charts? Specifically looking for the size charts for the FW16 Thermal small box logo zip-up hoodies.

TIA!

Welp, taking a shot that a large will fit me and not be too tight. Grabbed the Sage thermal zip up for about $200 shipped after the discount, or less than retail+ship would've cost.

FWIW, anyone looking for archived size charts, this is about as good as I came up with:
http://www.supnyplus.com/2016/12/02/121-usサイズ表-cm変換済み/

It's a Japanese site that seems to have kept track of all of the drops' size charts, but has converted them to metric. So US folks, you'll have to re-convert them to inches. I didn't check how extensive they are, so YMMV, but they're the only place I found that had the thermal hoodie from FW16 week 15, so they worked for me...

Have you tried Wayback Machine?

Ate today

03859_B2_F-3604-4_F5_A-_AB48-_B7_B01_C474284.jpg

back in like 2011 I started archiving sizing for anything I purchased from supreme. there was a site that was doing it around 2014/15 but cant seem to remember it and they stopped doing it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom