• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How fast the jackets sell out on the Europe site? And autofill really don't work? I have to type the security code and check off agreement on bottom. Am I good

How fast the jackets sell out on the Europe site? And autofill really don't work? I have to type the security code and check off agreement on bottom. Am I good
I got both the black tee in M and the gold shoulder bag in two separate orders with fillr, everything filled in, so it seems to be random if you get the error message.

Going right for Black hoody then back for a bag. Don’t wanna go for parka and risk going empty handed like FW17

That looks more like the rose gold colorway.
Untitled-12.jpg

This reminds me of, is the dress white or blue? :rofl:

But OP of the imgur/reddit post said it was Rose Gold. Definitely better than stock pics if so.

I just meant the corduroy camp hat but thanks I think I found it

not really into supreme but like the hats and beanies

Thats where it all starts, my first few purchases were hats and beanies a few seasons back, and now im copping atleast one or two items per drop haha

From what I’ve seen on YouTube nearly everybody who used autofill got declined. As for you US guys i‘d Do the checkout manually on an incognito window... good luck to you

so dont use autofill at all? even when i do manual my autofill comes up just by typing my name... i guess turn it off completely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom