• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
fill in your name manually and use autofill for the rest, worked for me after i got declined when trying to use autofill on everything

Sweatshirts tab layout
73C8628B-3C62-46D3-BC9B-684FBD68B79B.jpeg

Been a while since I felt a Sup x TNF collab was underwhelming, but here we are.
people said this about the leather drop. but I feel like that piece will become THAT jacket years down.
super sick in red and the yellow. this metallic collection I don't see the long term appeal

What is the channel hoodie? Just a hoodie with supreme printed/embroidered along the edge of the hood opening?

people said this about the leather drop. but I feel like that piece will become THAT jacket years down.
super sick in red and the yellow. this metallic collection I don't see the long term appeal

the desire will grow just like every other TNF that has ever dropped.

LOL this entire collection is something a hypebeast ASTRONAUT already owns.
metallic clothing will never be on trend. This collection will forever be a stunt piece- which is what
it was designed for.
Gotta prep for Mars

Reactions: fx2
metallic clothing will never be on trend. This collection will forever be a stunt piece- which is what
it was designed for.

people said the same about 3M.

Since my address is saved from previous cops, autofilling in my credit card + expiration date and manually typing in CVV should still be fine right?

it was designed for.

you can say that about the whole supreme north face collab in general... the only non hypebeast item was those cotton steeptech hoodies that came in like olive, black and white... those were simple but clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom