Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
works for me.
I took care that i filled in anything manually besides my address (which was saved by the tickbox "save my address") > had my Card autofilled by Google, put in CCV manually. Got declined with two cards and even paypal checkout didn´t work. Was the first time i experienced this, all previous 6 drops went smoothly. Not sure what went wrong, but many of my friends experinced this strange declining. Some made it by checking out a second time on a incognito window though …

How us Canadians will be if we cop today and realize how much we're paying after conversion + duties

tenor.gif

I'm happy that there are dudes like Guccishades Guccishades out there constantly WEARING THEIR ****

I do my best to go through my collection too and wear it

It's annoying that these things all sell out week after week just to sit on stockx/grailed/ebay or in someones closet
That’s a change of pace from everyone talking **** :lol:

And I wear as much as I can but these clothes take up too much space and difficult to arrange properly so I forget stuff I have til I see it sometimes :lol:

That’s a change of pace from everyone talking **** :lol:

And I wear as much as I can but these clothes take up too much space and difficult to arrange properly so I forget stuff I have til I see it sometimes :lol:
I live in LA and barely see dudes wear stuff except maybe some people in line at Sup and around Fairfax

The mentality of everyone becoming a reseller is getting really bad and annoying to me

I live in LA and barely see dudes wear stuff except maybe some people in line at Sup and around Fairfax

The mentality of everyone becoming a reseller is getting really bad and annoying to me
Well I’m not gonna sit here and pretend I’m not a reseller (like a good chunk of NT), but I wear majority of my stuff and I don’t @asianhomevideos it by asking stupid resell questions, do my own homework and keep it out threads and just keep it fly. But yea a lot of dudes scared to wear **** cuz they know it has a resell value and they don’t want to compromise that

Still gonna use my autofill but tab through all the input fields. Good luck everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom