Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5AE28340-7087-4735-BE5F-44B807C24BBC.jpeg
DAFAB1DD-EAA8-45C7-87C0-3BE1A4AAFA61.gif

Geez was gonna ask u for proxy lol

lol...i was so pissed. Literally while I was typing in info, coworker asks me to look up this patient she was talking to someone on the phone about. I was like "WAIT"! Then just gave up cuz I knew I was too slow already. First time I ever missed

lol...i was so pissed. Literally while I was typing in info, coworker asks me to look up this patient she was talking to someone on the phone about. I was like "WAIT"! Then just gave up cuz I knew I was too slow already. First time I ever missed
It's cool man..I'm going either Saturday or Sunday

Ugh. I haven't either. My sense is that their stock, historically, wasn't great. Maybe this season will be different now that they're actually assigning numbers there.

DSM Stock isn't big because their space isn't the largest either. They carry no bottoms as well. They get random restock if any at all.

Dang is $60 really retail for the Zippo?

Always been, nothing new about the zippo price for the last 5 years or so.

Brooklyn, even though it is in Brooklyn was designed for this sole purpose of inventory, and the two register system to expedit the checkout even if one of them is just credit like the Apple store.

I got 280, 245pm check in. I doubt I'll get in by 4-5pm. The weather is too nice for tomorrow.
~Lefty

Mad that card tee and corner logo hoodie are dropping week one. I know I'm going to have to choose one or the other, dammit. I'll probably go with the hoodie and just buy the tee resale. Tee resale's been pretty soft lately, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom