• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah how are the cup plastic. Doesn’t make much sense. What’s the brand?

Dunno. Read the item description. I was surprised too but I suppose it makes sense because most of Supreme's buying demographic now is too young to be coffee drinkers anyway. They're still on that juice and pop tip. :rofl:

Tan or black shoulder bag
Jellyfish tee
Cards tee
Ripple tee
Collegiate hoodie
Bevel keychain

Yall gotta keep us with brolic numbers updated on the line situation. Might not make sense to go today for some of us

Brown faux fur bomber is reallll nice. Prob pass tho.. too early wait for collabs.
One week out thinking -~
Ripple LS
Backpack
Black collegiate hoody
Molotov and cards tee

I’m more interested in what are our color options on tees aside from black white grey navy red yellow teal lime? Seems to be 8?
~Lefty

got everything I wanted and then some smh. definitely spent more than I expected. mostly personals and friends. Prices went up on tees, $40. Shoulder bag was $54, waist $88. IBCA hoodie $148.

Papi seeds for the NY heads

C7A40CB6-358B-4D87-ABE7-0875CC63B51E.png

got everything I wanted and then some smh. definitely spent more than I expected. mostly personals and friends. Prices went up on tees, $40. Shoulder bag was $54, waist $88. IBCA hoodie $148.
were the corner logo nylon track pants nice in person?

Hey I'm not able to make it to BK today. My mom fainted at work and still at the hospital resting. Nothing threatening tho. But still just waiting til they clear here. Good news is I reserved the gold toe 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom